Showcasing Our Expertise
As experts in staffing and hiring trends, we are always pleased to share our insights and perspectives.
To arrange an interview with one of our colleagues, or for other media inquiries, please contact:
Mary Beth Waddill
- Amanda Ellis featured in Legal Management Magazine.
- Special Counsel and Amanda Ellis Cuban featured in Corporate Counsel magazine.
- Special Counsel featured on InHouseBlog for Providing Tips for Transitioning from Law Firm to In-House Counsel
- eQ named top 100+ Electronic Discovery Providers by Complex Discovery
- eQ Named A CIO Review Most Promising eDiscovery Solution Provider, from Yahoo Finance
- eQ Named A CIO Review Most Promising eDiscovery Solution Provider, from MarketWatch
- eQ Becomes a Relativity Premium Hosting Partner
- Perspective: Data Pact With E.U. Is Progress, However Tenuous
- Safe Harbor 2.0: Critics Slam US, EU ‘Privacy Shield’ Data Transfer Deal's Lack Of Details
- Special Counsel's eQ Talks end-to-end eDsicovery Solutions with CIO Review after being named top 20 Most Promising eDiscovery Technology Solutions Providers.
- TRAK Legal Takes Special Counsel Brand
- BigLaw Finds New Roles For Older Attys Amid Age-Bias Woes
Press Releases and Surveys
- Special Counsel names Lisa Goldstein as Managing Director of Retained Search.
- Special Counsel Receives Dual Recognition from ALM's Corporate Counsel and The National Law Journal
- Parker + Lynch Legal's Michael Roche-Kelly Takes On New Role as Director of In-House Search
- D4 Named Relativity Best in Service Partner by kCura for 8th Consecutive Year
- Special Counsel Announces Acquisition of D4, LLC
- President Of Special Counsel Named An Adecco Win4Youth Ambassador
- eQ Named A CIO Review Most Promising eDiscovery Solution Provider
- TRAK Legal Now A Part Of Special Counsel
- Special Counsel Legal Professionals Perceptions Survey
- Special Counsel 2014 CEO Survey
- TRAK Records and Library Is Now Special Counsel Information Governance
- Special Counsel Launches National Campaign to Give Back
- Special Counsel Announces Laurie Chamberlin as President
- Servient and Special Counsel Form Strategic Partnership to Provide a Comprehensive e-Discovery Solution
- D4 and Special Counsel Announce Strategic Partnership
- Special Counsel is Presenting Sponsor at 2012 NAPABA Convention
- Special Counsel to require all permanent project managers to earn the Certified E-Discovery Specialist (CEDS™) credential
- Special Counsel Expands National Presence
- Special Counsel Names Amanda Ellis Vice President of Search
- Special Counsel Opens New Office in Norfolk
- Special Counsel Appoints Jeannine Bell, Esq. as Director of Delivery
- Special Counsel and Fios to-Increase Clients’ E-Discovery Cost Control and Real-Time Review Visibility
- Special Counsel Introduces Sight Manager™: Industry-Leading Technology to Revolutionize Document Review Management