Contracts Administrator Jobs
Contracts Administrator Job Description
Contracts administrators support law firms, corporations and individual attorneys by preparing, examining, evaluating, negotiating and editing contracts.
Contracts administrator responsibilities
Contracts administrators can work within law firms or in in-house legal departments across all industries. They are responsible for a wide-range of tasks, including the following:
- Reviewing contracts
- Negotiating with vendors
- Evaluating and issuing Requests for Proposal (RFPs)
- Preparing contract change notices
- Managing contract performance
- Maintaining and organizing all pertinent files and documentation related to contracts
- Advising management of contractual rights and obligations
- Interpreting terms and conditions of various contracts
- Safeguarding highly confidential information
- Analyzing information to identify relevant issues and concerns
- Assessing risks of noncompliance with legal requirements
- Tracking payments and deadlines
Contracts Administrator Job Postings
Location: Oakland, CaliforniaDate Posted: 01/152018-01-15Position: Contracts AdministratorPractice Area: Contracts LawEmployment Type: Direct HireSpecial Counsel is looking for either:
1) An experienced (5+ years) CM with experience managing contracts and insurance matters for the construction industry. You are confident with drafting, redlining, and negotiating master subcontract agreements. This will include: terms of service,...View Details.
Location: Chandler, ArizonaDate Posted: 01/122018-01-12Position: Contracts AdministratorPractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: Direct HireDo you have a strong background in contract administration and looking to make a move? Well, this new opportunity may be just what you are looking for! Special Counsel is currently seeking a Full-Time Contracts Analyst, with a great legal background, for a well-regarded East...View Details.
Location: Troy, MichiganDate Posted: 01/122018-01-12Position: Contracts AdministratorPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Direct HireContract Manager Job in Southeast Michigan
Company: Special Counsel Employee Type: Direct Hire
Location: South East Michigan Required Experience: 2+ Years
Telephone: (248) 542-9131
Are you a...View Details.
Location: Troy, MichiganDate Posted: 01/122018-01-12Position: Contracts AdministratorPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Either Contract or Direct HireContract Manager
Company: Special Counsel Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Detroit, Michigan Job Type: Contract and Direct Hire opportunities
Required Experience: 3+ years of...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy