Tort Law Jobs
Tort Law Job Description
Encompassing nearly all aspects of civil litigation (with the exception of contract disputes), tort law is among the largest and most active career fields in the legal industry.
Tort law cases and areas of focus
Tort law cases involve physical or monetary harm done to an individual, and there are four main categories of tort law. Professionals within the field must be knowledgeable of all four. They are:
- Intentional torts: A deliberate attempt to harm another individual. Examples include defamation and fraud.
- Negligent torts: Harm caused by negligent behavior or the failure to pursue diligence. Medical malpractice is a prime example of negligent tort.
- Strict liability torts: Harm caused by products when used as directed.
- Toxic torts: Harm caused by exposure to dangerous substances, including drugs, chemicals, pesticides and pollutants.
Tort Law Job Postings
Location: Albuquerque, New MexicoDate Posted: 07/182018-07-18Position: AdministrativePractice Area: Tort LawEmployment Type: Direct HireSpecial Counsel is currently looking for an Intake Specialist for an Albuquerque, NM Law Firm. This position will include talking to prospective clients when they call the firm.
- Experience in customer service, inside sales or personal injury...
Location: Charlotte, North CarolinaDate Posted: 07/052018-07-05Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Tort LawEmployment Type: Direct HireAre you a sharp legal practice assistant proficient in product liability and mass tort litigation with a least five years of experience in a law firm? This could be the opportunity for you!
Legal Practice Assistant job responsibilities include:
• Research and draft...View Details.
Special Counsel was named the best Legal/Litigation Support Staffing Agency in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
Special Counsel was named the best Managed Document Review Services provider in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
Parker + Lynch Legal was named the best Legal Staffing Provider for Attorneys in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
Parker + Lynch Legal was named Top 3 Legal Recruiter in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
D4 was named the best End-to-End eDiscovery Provider in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
D4 was named Top 3 Managed eDiscovery & Litigation Support Service Provider in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy