Tell us about your staffing needs »
Great Organizations Center Around Great Talent
Our highly skilled legal professionals fall into two distinct categories—practice area professionals, such as attorneys and paralegal consultants; and legal support candidates. Special Counsel’s reputation and national reach enables us to recruit and retain the very best legal talent in more than 35 local markets. In addition, the global resources of our sister companies enable us to consistently deliver services wherever our clients need them.
We work with highly skilled candidates for long- and short-term contract assignments, and our professionals fall into two distinct categories—Practice Area Professionals and Legal Support Professionals.
- Practice Area Professionals: The niche attorney or paralegal consultant with specific subject matter and practice area professionals; and
- Legal Support Professionals: The legal support candidate with experience and proficiency in the diverse tasks found in the practice of law.
The Premier Provider of Legal Talent
As the largest provider of temporary and project legal professionals in the country, Special Counsel has access to a far more extensive pool of candidates than our competitors. Wherever and whenever the need arises, we can find superior talent—custom-tailored to the needs of our clients—and deliver a quality candidate immediately.
We have established long-term partnerships with many of our clients who consistently turn to us for temporary legal professionals for a variety of reasons, including:
- Easing the burden on permanent employees during peak work periods
- Staffing large-scale projects that would be impractical to staff on a permanent basis
- Providing a specific or highly sophisticated skill set
- Providing part-time assistance on short-term projects
To learn more about our Contract Professionals, please contact your local Special Counsel office today.