Don’t just manage your information. Maximize it.
Speed, accuracy and reliability are at the core of success in business today and these attributes are at the core of the new Special Counsel Information Governance.
We have helped law firms, corporations, nonprofits and other entities across the country connect with the information governance professionals they need to improve processes, clarity and results.
Our solutions are flexible, allowing you to tap into the information governance expertise you need when you need it – on a project, temporary, temp-to-perm or permanent basis. Some of the positions we specialize in filling include:
- Director of Records Management
- Certified Records Manager
- Records Supervisor
- Records Specialist
Library, Research & Knowledge Management
- Director of Library & Research Services
- Knowledge Manager
- Research Librarian
- Technical Services Librarian
Information Governance & Content Management
- Director of Information Governance
- Information Governance Consulting Manager
- Information Governance Analyst
- Enterprise Content Manager
- Enterprise Content Specialist
Legal Information Resources
- Conflicts Manager
- Conflicts Specialist
- Docket Manager
- Docket Specialist
- Office Services Manager
To learn more about us and how we can help you get more out of your information, contact the Special Counsel Information Governance team today.
1400 I St. NW, Suite 325
Washington, DC 20005
Toll Free: 1.888.399.TRAK