Special Counsel Austin
Since 2000, Special Counsel’s Austin office has been the leader in legal staffing for Central Texas. We offer temp, temp-to-perm and direct-hire services supported by the largest proprietary database in Texas to give our clients access to the best current candidates in all practice areas 24/7. Our high standards in recruiting the best legal talent and unmatched knowledge of the Austin legal community have earned us the trust and confidence of law firms and corporations statewide.
The real-world legal experience of our search consultants is one of our core differentiators and the central reason for our impressive record of recruiting successes. In addition, our candid, one-on-one counseling for our candidates regarding the market and the likelihood of a successful search is based on factors such as hiring trends, compensation, job duties, opportunities for promotion and other important considerations.
Our Austin office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services, including litigation, environmental, government and administrative law
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Women in eDiscovery (WiE)
- Capital Area Paralegal Association (CAPA)
Special Counsel provides legal professionals with law jobs through its office in Austin, TX, the city shown here.
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 09/08Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: AnyA large downtown Austin law firm is seeking a full-time Litigation Legal Secretary for an immediate job opening in its Litigation section. This position is currently supports two shareholders and assists with section coverage.
• Provide... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 09/04Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Environmental LawEmployment Type: AnyDynamic downtown Austin law firm is in need of an experienced Environmental Paralegal with a strong familiarity with the TCEQ. Minimum 5 years’ of experience required.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
• Must be a self-starter who has... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 09/03Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Environmental LawEmployment Type: AnyA leading environmental law firm is looking for a paralegal and research assistant to support the attorneys in its Austin office and to support its Latin American and litigation practice groups. Seeking an individual with demonstrated interest in international, legal, and environmental... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 09/03Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: AnyMajor law firm in downtown Austin is in need of a Real Estate Paralegal. Qualified candidates must have strong Title and Survey experience.
• Assist attorneys with real estate transactional matters.
• Provide extensive title and... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 08/29Position: AdministrativePractice Area: Litigation – CivilEmployment Type: AnyCommercial litigation firm seeks a Secretary/Receptionist for its Austin office.
• Handles all incoming calls and appropriately distributes them
• Receives and reviews incoming mail, faxes, emails, etc. and distributes them to attorneys and... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 08/21Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: Contract
Experienced document review attorneys needed for project in north Austin, starting August 25th and running through the end of September. Prior experience with privilege review is... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 08/19Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Intellectual PropertyEmployment Type: Contract
Intellectual Property law firm in downtown Austin is in need of a temp Litigation Paralegal. Strong litigation experience required – minimum of 5 years, preferably in IP.... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 08/19Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Appellate PracticeEmployment Type: Direct Hire
Major downtown Austin law firm seeks a highly qualified Legal Assistant/Secretary to join its litigation team. Experience must include complex commercial litigation and State/Federal appellate... View Details