Special Counsel Austin
Since 2000, Special Counsel’s Austin office has been the leader in legal staffing for Central Texas. We offer temp, temp-to-perm and direct-hire services supported by the largest proprietary database in Texas to give our clients access to the best current candidates in all practice areas 24/7. Our high standards in recruiting the best legal talent and unmatched knowledge of the Austin legal community have earned us the trust and confidence of law firms and corporations statewide.
The real-world legal experience of our search consultants is one of our core differentiators and the central reason for our impressive record of recruiting successes. In addition, our candid, one-on-one counseling for our candidates regarding the market and the likelihood of a successful search is based on factors such as hiring trends, compensation, job duties, opportunities for promotion and other important considerations.
Our Austin office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services, including litigation, environmental, government and administrative law
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Women in eDiscovery (WiE)
- Capital Area Paralegal Association (CAPA)
Special Counsel provides legal professionals with law jobs through its office in Austin, TX, the city shown here.
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 12/17Position: OtherPractice Area: Litigation – CivilEmployment Type: AnySpecial Counsel, the nation’s largest provider of Legal Staffing, placement and eDiscovery services has an exciting job in its Austin, TX office for a Regional Sales Director. This position is ideal for an experienced and seasoned eDiscovery salesperson to work on a regional... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 12/08Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: AnyProminent downtown law firm seeks to fill a job opening for an experienced paralegal in the Real Estate Development & Investments practice group in Austin, Texas. Qualified candidates must have at least five years of experience in real estate and other transactional... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 12/01Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: AnyA cutting-edge real estate company seeks talented candidates to fill a Legal Assistant job in Austin, Texas. Qualified candidates must have prior legal experience, a strong focus on organization, attention to detail, timeliness, proof reading, and the ability to work in a... View Details