Special Counsel Austin
Since 2000, Special Counsel’s Austin office has been the leader in legal staffing for Central Texas. We offer temp, temp-to-perm and direct-hire services supported by the largest proprietary database in Texas to give our clients access to the best current candidates in all practice areas 24/7. Our high standards in recruiting the best legal talent and unmatched knowledge of the Austin legal community have earned us the trust and confidence of law firms and corporations statewide.
The real-world legal experience of our search consultants is one of our core differentiators and the central reason for our impressive record of recruiting successes. In addition, our candid, one-on-one counseling for our candidates regarding the market and the likelihood of a successful search is based on factors such as hiring trends, compensation, job duties, opportunities for promotion and other important considerations.
Our Austin office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services, including litigation, environmental, government and administrative law
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Women in eDiscovery (WiE)
- Capital Area Paralegal Association (CAPA)
Special Counsel provides legal professionals with law jobs through its office in Austin, TX, the city shown here.
Location: Westlake, TexasDate Posted: 10/02Position: AdministrativePractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: AnyCommercial litigation firm seeks a Secretary/Receptionist for its Austin office.
• Handles all incoming calls and appropriately distributes them
• Receives and reviews incoming mail, faxes, emails, etc. and distributes them to attorneys and... View Details