Special Counsel Austin
Since 2000, Special Counsel’s Austin office has been the leader in legal staffing for Central Texas. We offer temp, temp-to-perm and direct-hire services supported by the largest proprietary database in Texas to give our clients access to the best current candidates in all practice areas 24/7. Our high standards in recruiting the best legal talent and unmatched knowledge of the Austin legal community have earned us the trust and confidence of law firms and corporations statewide.
The real-world legal experience of our search consultants is one of our core differentiators and the central reason for our impressive record of recruiting successes. In addition, our candid, one-on-one counseling for our candidates regarding the market and the likelihood of a successful search is based on factors such as hiring trends, compensation, job duties, opportunities for promotion and other important considerations.
Our Austin office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services, including litigation, environmental, government and administrative law
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Women in eDiscovery (WiE)
- Capital Area Paralegal Association (CAPA)
Special Counsel provides legal professionals with law jobs through its office in Austin, TX, the city shown here.
Location: Sunset Valley, TexasDate Posted: 10/30Position: ParalegalPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: AnyLitigation Legal Assistant job opening in boutique South Austin law firm that represents local government clients. Must have prior civil litigation experience at a law firm. Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits included.
Sample... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 10/23Position: MarketingPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: AnyA global law firm in downtown Austin has an excellent job opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator. The firm offers a comprehensive benefits package, technologically advanced environment, and exceptional growth opportunities. Candidates should be flexible to work overtime as needed. Some... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 10/23Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: AnyDynamic opportunity to work within Government Affairs and Corporate department in major law firm. The ideal candidate will have extensive transactional experience within a law firm setting; a legislative background is preferred. Must have excellent communication skills - both verbal and... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 10/23Position: AdministrativePractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: AnyA growing Real Estate/Finance department within a major law firm in Downtown Austin is seeking a Real Estate Legal Secretary. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of three years of law firm experience. This is an exciting job... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 10/23Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: AnyMajor law firm in downtown Austin is in need of a Real Estate Paralegal. Qualified candidates must have strong commercial title and survey experience. This is a dynamic opportunity to grow within a law firm environment!
• Assist attorneys... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 10/23Position: ParalegalPractice Area: InsuranceEmployment Type: Direct HireA sophisticated downtown law firm is seeking an experienced Corporate Paralegal with a minimum of five years of corporate law experience. This is a great job opportunity!
• Draft corporate documents
• File documents with the... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 10/23Position: AdministrativePractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: AnyA full-service law firm in downtown Austin is seeking a Receptionist.
The primary responsibilities for the position are front office administrative tasks, answering the phones, and overflow work from secretaries as needed. Qualified candidates must be polished... View Details
Location: Westlake, TexasDate Posted: 10/02Position: AdministrativePractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: AnyCommercial litigation firm seeks a Secretary/Receptionist for its Austin office.
• Handles all incoming calls and appropriately distributes them
• Receives and reviews incoming mail, faxes, emails, etc. and distributes them to attorneys and... View Details