Special Counsel Austin
Since 2000, Special Counsel’s Austin office has been the leader in legal staffing for Central Texas. We offer temp, temp-to-perm and direct-hire services supported by the largest proprietary database in Texas to give our clients access to the best current candidates in all practice areas 24/7. Our high standards in recruiting the best legal talent and unmatched knowledge of the Austin legal community have earned us the trust and confidence of law firms and corporations statewide.
The real-world legal experience of our search consultants is one of our core differentiators and the central reason for our impressive record of recruiting successes. In addition, our candid, one-on-one counseling for our candidates regarding the market and the likelihood of a successful search is based on factors such as hiring trends, compensation, job duties, opportunities for promotion and other important considerations.
Our Austin office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services, including litigation, environmental, government and administrative law
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Women in eDiscovery (WiE)
- Capital Area Paralegal Association (CAPA)
- Austin Legal Professionals Association (ALPA)
- Travis County Women Lawyers
- Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association (MAMAs)
- South Asian Bar
- Texas Austin Young Lawyers
Special Counsel provides legal professionals with law jobs through its office in Austin, TX, the city shown here.
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 02/052016-02-05Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel is looking for litigation legal secretaries to place with our Austin clients.
• Open, sort and...View Details.
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 02/052016-02-05Position:Practice Area: Litigation – CivilEmployment Type: Either Contract or Direct HireLitigation Paralegal Job in Austin Texas
A Litigation Paralegal Job in Austin Texas is available immediately. You must have at least 10 years of litigation paralegal experience. If you are highly motivated, organized and enjoy working on multiple projects,...View Details.
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 02/042016-02-04Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Intellectual PropertyEmployment Type: Direct HireSpecial Counsel has a client located in downtown Austin seeking an IP litigation paralegal for a full time opportunity.To be considered for this...View Details.
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 01/222016-01-22Position: SecretaryPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractPart-time Legal Secretary Job Available in Austin Texas
In-house legal department seeks part-time legal administrative assistant. This is a great company in North Austin at 20-30 hours per week.
Job Tasks of the Part-time Legal Secretary Job...View Details.
Location: West Lake Hills, TexasDate Posted: 01/222016-01-22Position: ParalegalPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Either Contract or Direct HireSpecial Counsel, the nation’s largest legal staffing/recruiting/eDiscovery solutions company, is seeking candidates for an Insurance Defense Litigation Paralegal job in Austin, TX. The ideal candidate will have at least five years of prior experience as a litigation paralegal that...View Details.
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 01/192016-01-19Position:Practice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Either Contract or Direct HireLegal Receptionist Job in Austin Texas
Our client, a premier national law firm, seeks a receptionist for their busy office in...View Details.
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 01/132016-01-13Position:Practice Area: Intellectual PropertyEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel is currently seeking a Part-Time Legal Assistant with a Patent Prosecution background in Austin, Texas. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Legal Assistance and ideally, knowledge of Patent Prosecution, as well. This is a great opportunity to join a busy...View Details.