Special Counsel Austin
Since 2000, Special Counsel’s Austin office has been the leader in legal staffing for Central Texas. We offer temp, temp-to-perm and direct-hire services supported by the largest proprietary database in Texas to give our clients access to the best current candidates in all practice areas 24/7. Our high standards in recruiting the best legal talent and unmatched knowledge of the Austin legal community have earned us the trust and confidence of law firms and corporations statewide.
The real-world legal experience of our search consultants is one of our core differentiators and the central reason for our impressive record of recruiting successes. In addition, our candid, one-on-one counseling for our candidates regarding the market and the likelihood of a successful search is based on factors such as hiring trends, compensation, job duties, opportunities for promotion and other important considerations.
Our Austin office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services, including litigation, environmental, government and administrative law
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Women in eDiscovery (WiE)
- Capital Area Paralegal Association (CAPA)
Special Counsel provides legal professionals with law jobs through its office in Austin, TX, the city shown here.
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 03/26Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel is looking for litigation legal secretaries to place with our Austin clients.
• Open, sort and distribute mail
• Establish and maintain on a timely basis a variety of files and records in attendance with firm procedures;... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 03/26Position: ParalegalPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel is looking for paralegals to place with our Austin clients.
• Coordinate multi-person,... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 03/20Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: Direct HireA cutting-edge real estate company seeks talented candidates to fill a Legal Assistant job in Austin, Texas. Qualified candidates must have prior... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 03/09Position: OtherPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Contract To HireA temp to hire Administrative Assistant job in Austin, TX is available with Special Counsel the nation’s largest legal search, staffing and... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 03/09Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Intellectual PropertyEmployment Type: Direct Hirearalegal job near Austin, TX is available. This small Intellectual Property firm in North Austin offers high- quality, complex patent litigation legal services. The firm seeks an experienced litigation paralegal to support three attorneys.
Roles and responsibilities for... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 03/06Position: ParalegalPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Contract To HireA temp to hire Litigation Paralegal job near Austin, TX is available. This boutique law firm has been providing sophisticated business and legal services to clients in Austin for over 25 years. This firm is currently seeking an experienced litigation paralegal to join a busy... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 03/02Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Environmental LawEmployment Type: Contract To HireTexas-based law firm is in need of a Paralegal to fill a job in its Austin, Texas office. The Paralegal researches law, investigates facts, and prepares documents in order to provide substantive legal support to a group of attorneys who perform work in the areas of environmental law and... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 03/02Position: ParalegalPractice Area: InsuranceEmployment Type: Contract To HireA sophisticated downtown law firm is seeking an experienced Corporate Paralegal with a minimum of five years of corporate law experience. This is... View Details