Special Counsel Austin
Since 2000, Special Counsel’s Austin office has been the leader in legal staffing for Central Texas. We offer temp, temp-to-perm and direct-hire services supported by the largest proprietary database in Texas to give our clients access to the best current candidates in all practice areas 24/7. Our high standards in recruiting the best legal talent and unmatched knowledge of the Austin legal community have earned us the trust and confidence of law firms and corporations statewide.
The real-world legal experience of our search consultants is one of our core differentiators and the central reason for our impressive record of recruiting successes. In addition, our candid, one-on-one counseling for our candidates regarding the market and the likelihood of a successful search is based on factors such as hiring trends, compensation, job duties, opportunities for promotion and other important considerations.
Our Austin office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services, including litigation, environmental, government and administrative law
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Women in eDiscovery (WiE)
- Capital Area Paralegal Association (CAPA)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Austin
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 12/04Position: Accounting / FinancePractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Contract
We have an immediate need for Financial Research Analysts as contract employees. Associates or Bachelors in Business and/or Finance preferred or equivalent work experience. Must be highly organized and pay close attention to details. This... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 11/22Position: MarketingPractice Area: Litigation – CriminalEmployment Type: Direct Hire
A mission driven bilingual immigration and criminal defense law firm is seeking a Legal Marketing Specialist.
Applicant... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 11/21Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: Direct Hire
Major law firm is in need of an experienced Legal Assistant with a strong background in both Eminent Domain and Civil Litigation. Will perform both Legal Secretary and Paralegal duties. Must be proficient in Microsoft... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 11/21Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Intellectual PropertyEmployment Type: Contract
Downtown firm is in need of a contract Litigation Attorney to assist with ongoing IP Litigation matters for the next 12 months. Must have 8+ years of extensive litigation experience. Strong writing and research skills required.... View Details
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 11/21Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Litigation – CriminalEmployment Type: Direct Hire
Paralegal with 3+ years of criminal law experience. Must be bilingual (Spanish).
Location: Austin, TexasDate Posted: 11/21Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Intellectual PropertyEmployment Type: Direct Hire
Patent boutique firm is in need of an experienced IP Litigation Paralegal. Must have 5+ years of federal litigation experience. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.