Special Counsel Baltimore
Since 1991, Special Counsel’s Baltimore office has been a leader in the local legal market. Our expert staff has more than 40 years combined experience working with clients of all sizes—from solo practitioners to mid-size and large law firms, as well as many corporations and government entities.
While our office has built a strong reputation for placing mid-level and senior attorneys with experience in specific practice areas, we also provide project staff for document reviews of any size and scale. We specialize in working with local firms strategically to grow practice areas and office staff, which we accomplish through a unique mix of industry understanding, creativity, dedication, and experience.
Our Baltimore office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
Recent Legal Job Postings By Special Counsel Baltimore
Location: Baltimore, MarylandDate Posted: 10/252016-10-25Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Environmental LawEmployment Type: ContractEnvironmental Law Attorney Needed Immediately for Contract Job in Anne Arundel County!
Special Counsel Baltimore is actively seeking an attorney for an immediate position with the in-house counsel of an international corporation. Qualified candidates must be...View Details.
Location: Baltimore, MarylandDate Posted: 10/192016-10-19Position:Practice Area: ParalegalEmployment Type: Contract To HireSpecial Counsel in Baltimore is Looking for Litigation Paralegals!
Special Counsel in Baltimore is working with a civil litigation...View Details.
Location: Baltimore, MarylandDate Posted: 10/112016-10-11Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Administrative AsstEmployment Type: ContractLegal Administrative Assistant Job in Baltimore County
A temporary litigation legal assistant job in Baltimore, MD is available...View Details.
Location: Howard County, MarylandDate Posted: 10/052016-10-05Position:Practice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Long Term TemporaryHigh-Level Paralegal Position in Howard County!
Are you looking for your next career opportunity in Howard County? Do you have experience...View Details.
Location: Baltimore, MarylandDate Posted: 09/272016-09-27Position:Practice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Contract To HireExciting Job Opportunity in Downtown Baltimore for Recent Grads!
Are you a recent graduate looking for your first professional opportunity? The Baltimore office of Special Counsel is currently looking for capable, hard-working candidates to support a busy...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy