Special Counsel Baltimore
Since 1991, Special Counsel’s Baltimore office has been a leader in the local legal market. Our expert staff has more than 40 years combined experience working with clients of all sizes—from solo practitioners to mid-size and large law firms, as well as many corporations and government entities.
While our office has built a strong reputation for placing mid-level and senior attorneys with experience in specific practice areas, we also provide project staff for document reviews of any size and scale. We specialize in working with local firms strategically to grow practice areas and office staff, which we accomplish through a unique mix of industry understanding, creativity, dedication, and experience.
Our Baltimore office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
Recent Legal Job Postings By Special Counsel Baltimore
Location: Baltimore, MarylandDate Posted: 03/202018-03-20Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Family LawEmployment Type: Direct HireParker + Lynch Legal, Special Counsel's attorney search division is recruiting for an established family law boutique in Baltimore that would like to add an attorney. Some highlights:
- Compensation is very competitive for the market
- Attorneys have great staff...View Details.
Location: Baltimore, MarylandDate Posted: 03/162018-03-16Position:Practice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractContract to Hire Personal Injury Paralegal
Special Counsel’s Baltimore office is currently seeking a Contract to Hire...View Details.
Location: Ellicott, MarylandDate Posted: 03/162018-03-16Position: LitigationPractice Area: Family LawEmployment Type: Contract To HireSpecial Counsel is working with a well-established Family Law firm in Ellicott City, MD that is seeking an experienced Family Law attorney to join its thriving practice on a contract to direct hire basis.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3 years of...
Location: Baltimore, MarylandDate Posted: 02/232018-02-23Position: Litigation SupportPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireSpecial Counsel is currently seeking a Litigation Legal Assistant to join a well-established personal injury firm in downtown Baltimore, MD. The position entails providing support to multiple attorneys and assisting directly with trial preparation for medical malpractice cases....View Details.
Special Counsel was named the best Legal/Litigation Support Staffing Agency in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
Special Counsel was named the best Managed Document Review Services provider in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
Parker + Lynch Legal was named the best Legal Staffing Provider for Attorneys in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
Parker + Lynch Legal was named Top 3 Legal Recruiter in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
D4 was named the best End-to-End eDiscovery Provider in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
D4 was named Top 3 Managed eDiscovery & Litigation Support Service Provider in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy