Special Counsel Baltimore
Since 1991, Special Counsel’s Baltimore office has been a leader in the local legal market. Our expert staff has more than 40 years combined experience working with clients of all sizes—from solo practitioners to mid-size and large law firms, as well as many corporations and government entities.
While our office has built a strong reputation for placing mid-level and senior attorneys with experience in specific practice areas, we also provide project staff for document reviews of any size and scale. We specialize in working with local firms strategically to grow practice areas and office staff, which we accomplish through a unique mix of industry understanding, creativity, dedication, and experience.
Our Baltimore office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
Recent Legal Job Postings By Special Counsel Baltimore
Location: Annapolis, MarylandDate Posted: 08/152017-08-15Position: JDPractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: ContractExciting Job Opportunity in Annapolis for Recent Law School Grads!
Are you a recent graduate looking for your first professional...View Details.
Location: Baltimore, MarylandDate Posted: 08/072017-08-07Position: ParalegalPractice Area: ParalegalEmployment Type: Contract To HirePersonal Injury Paralegal Job Opportunity in Downtown Baltimore!
Location: Owings Mills, MarylandDate Posted: 07/242017-07-24Position:Practice Area: Bankruptcy LawEmployment Type: ContractAttention experienced Bankruptcy Attorneys! Would you like to work for a great law firm located in Baltimore County? We have an immediate, long-term...View Details.
Location: Pikesville, MarylandDate Posted: 07/242017-07-24Position: ParalegalPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel's Baltimore office has an immediate, long-term, temporary job available for an experienced litigation paralegal with a small but...View Details.
Location: Baltimore, MarylandDate Posted: 07/242017-07-24Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: ContractAttention experienced real estate attorneys! Special Counsel's Baltimore office has several immediate long-term, temporary projects available...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy