Special Counsel Baltimore
Since 1991, Special Counsel’s Baltimore office has been a leader in the local legal market. Our expert staff has more than 40 years combined experience working with clients of all sizes—from solo practitioners to mid-size and large law firms, as well as many corporations and government entities.
While our office has built a strong reputation for placing mid-level and senior attorneys with experience in specific practice areas, we also provide project staff for document reviews of any size and scale. We specialize in working with local firms strategically to grow practice areas and office staff, which we accomplish through a unique mix of industry understanding, creativity, dedication, and experience.
Our Baltimore office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
Recent Legal Job Postings By Special Counsel Baltimore
Location: Baltimore, MarylandDate Posted: 07/03Position: MarketingPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Direct Hire
Special Counsel is currently seeking a Marketing and Sales Manager for a prominent law firm in Baltimore County. The ideal candidate is an experienced sales and marketing professional with a proven... View Details
Location: East Case, MarylandDate Posted: 07/02Position: AttorneyPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Contract
A Conflicts Attorney job is available right now through Special Counsel in Baltimore, MD! If you have prior experience in a litigation, staff attorney or litigation support role you could be a great... View Details
Location: Baltimore, MarylandDate Posted: 06/28Position: AttorneyPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Contract
Special Counsel's Baltimore, Maryland office has an immediate need for document review attorneys to work on a large document review project in our downtown Baltimore review center.
Location: Fulton, MarylandDate Posted: 06/27Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Contract
A temporary Legal Administrative Assistant job is available right now courtesy of Special Counsel in Howard County, MD! If you have at least three years’ of litigation and/or labor and... View Details
Location: Annapolis, MarylandDate Posted: 06/27Position: OtherPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Contract To Hire
A temp-to -hire part-time Legal Assistant job is available right now courtesy of Special Counsel in Annapolis, MD! If you have at least three years’ of law firm experience then you may be the... View Details