Special Counsel Baltimore
Since 1991, Special Counsel’s Baltimore office has been a leader in the local legal market. Our expert staff has more than 40 years combined experience working with clients of all sizes—from solo practitioners to mid-size and large law firms, as well as many corporations and government entities.
While our office has built a strong reputation for placing mid-level and senior attorneys with experience in specific practice areas, we also provide project staff for document reviews of any size and scale. We specialize in working with local firms strategically to grow practice areas and office staff, which we accomplish through a unique mix of industry understanding, creativity, dedication, and experience.
Our Baltimore office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
Recent Legal Job Postings By Special Counsel Baltimore
Location: Baltimore, MarylandDate Posted: 04/142017-04-14Position:Practice Area: ParalegalEmployment Type: Contract To HireHot Job for Recent Paralegal Studies Graduates!
Are you a recent graduate looking for your first opportunity to put your Paralegal...View Details.
Location: Baltimore, MarylandDate Posted: 04/132017-04-13Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Contracts LawEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel is recruiting experienced paralegals for a permanent in-house, compliance job located in Baltimore County. This is a HOT opportunity to work for a friendly, growing company offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Qualified candidates will have at...View Details.
Location: Baltimore, MarylandDate Posted: 04/132017-04-13Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: Direct HireSpecial Counsel is actively seeking paralegals with transactional real estate experience for a permanent, full-time job with a prominent law firm located in Downtown Baltimore. Top salary and benefits package offered!
Qualified candidates will possess 3 to 5 years of...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy