Special Counsel Baltimore
Since 1991, Special Counsel’s Baltimore office has been a leader in the local legal market. Our expert staff has more than 40 years combined experience working with clients of all sizes—from solo practitioners to mid-size and large law firms, as well as many corporations and government entities.
While our office has built a strong reputation for placing mid-level and senior attorneys with experience in specific practice areas, we also provide project staff for document reviews of any size and scale. We specialize in working with local firms strategically to grow practice areas and office staff, which we accomplish through a unique mix of industry understanding, creativity, dedication, and experience.
Our Baltimore office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
Recent Legal Job Postings By Special Counsel Baltimore
Location: Baltimore, MarylandDate Posted: 07/01Position: Human ResourcesPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Contract To HireSpecial Counsel is seeking a Recruiting Assistant for its Baltimore, Maryland office. In this role you will provide general administrative support to the recruiting team and work in partnership with Senior Placement Directors and Business Development Directors in the delivery of business... View Details
Location: Baltimore, MarylandDate Posted: 06/12Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Estate PlanningEmployment Type: Direct HireSpecial Counsel’s Baltimore office is currently seeking an experienced estates and trusts paralegal for an immediate, permanent job with a law... View Details