Special Counsel Baltimore
Since 1991, Special Counsel’s Baltimore office has been a leader in the local legal market. Our expert staff has more than 40 years combined experience working with clients of all sizes—from solo practitioners to mid-size and large law firms, as well as many corporations and government entities.
While our office has built a strong reputation for placing mid-level and senior attorneys with experience in specific practice areas, we also provide project staff for document reviews of any size and scale. We specialize in working with local firms strategically to grow practice areas and office staff, which we accomplish through a unique mix of industry understanding, creativity, dedication, and experience.
Our Baltimore office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
Recent Legal Job Postings By Special Counsel Baltimore
Location: Baltimore, MarylandDate Posted: 12/082016-12-08Position:Practice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Long Term TemporaryHigh-Level Paralegal Position in Baltimore City!
Are you looking for your next career opportunity? Do you enjoy working in...View Details.
Location: Baltimore, MarylandDate Posted: 12/062016-12-06Position:Practice Area: Intellectual PropertyEmployment Type: Direct HireTop Firm in Baltimore is looking for an experienced IP Attorney to join their sophisticated Intellectual Property and Technology group. The group handles a full range of technology and intellectual property matters across a wide spectrum of industries and technologies. Ideal...View Details.
Location: Baltimore, MarylandDate Posted: 12/012016-12-01Position:Practice Area: ParalegalEmployment Type: Contract To Hire
There is an immediate job opening for a Paralegal in Downtown Baltimore, courtesy of Special Counsel. Our client is looking for a...View Details.
Location: Baltimore, MarylandDate Posted: 11/292016-11-29Position:Practice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Contract
Document Review Attorneys Needed for Immediate Projects in Downtown Baltimore, MD
Special Counsel Baltimore is actively seeking attorneys for several large document review projects in downtown Baltimore. Qualified candidates will be licensed attorneys,...View Details.
Location: Baltimore, MarylandDate Posted: 11/112016-11-11Position:Practice Area: Trust & EstatesEmployment Type: Direct HireSeveral Opportunities for Trusts and Estates Paralegals!
Are you an experienced Paralegal looking for an amazing opportunity?...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy