Special Counsel Boston
Special Counsel’s Boston office is the leading provider of legal search, staffing and document review services to law firms and corporations in the Boston, Massachusetts, Providence, Rhode Island and surrounding areas. Our ability to provide our clients with just the right attorneys, paralegals and legal support personnel is unmatched by any of our competitors.
The staff in Boston consists of tenured legal professionals with extensive experience in the legal staffing industry. They have a strong reputation for delivering workforce solutions for firms and legal departments of all sizes, and their unmatched expertise ensures accuracy and top-notch service. In addition, they have a wealth of experience staffing document review projects of all sizes and have secured teams of up to 60 reviewers on very short notice.
Our Boston office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services for managed review, document review, contracts, corporate law and more
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- International Legal Technology Association (ILTA)
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- International Paralegal Management Association (IPMA)
- Massachusetts Paralegal Association (MPA)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Boston
Location: Boston, MassachusettsDate Posted: 01/172017-01-17Position: AttorneyPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Direct HireAre you an attorney with an entrepreneurial edge who is tired of the day-to-day practice? Are you looking for a way to stay connected to the legal market without the law firm grind? If so, attorney recruiting could be the ideal career for you! Parker + Lynch Legal is a company built with...View Details.
Location: Boston, MassachusettsDate Posted: 01/132017-01-13Position:Practice Area: TechnologyEmployment Type: Direct HireWe are conducting an exclusive search for our client, a top Global Technology Company here in the Greater Boston area. The practice group is adding a Legal Counsel position to their growing team. The company’s cutting edge technology has driven incredible growth, as a...View Details.
Location: Boston, MassachusettsDate Posted: 01/042017-01-04Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: Direct HireParker + Lynch Legal, Special Counsel’s Attorney Search Division, is working on an exclusive search on behalf of a Property Management Company located just MetroWest of Boston. They are seeking an experience Real Estate attorney to work in a non-traditional business facing...View Details.
Location: Boston, MassachusettsDate Posted: 01/042017-01-04Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Bankruptcy LawEmployment Type: Direct HireParker + Lynch Legal, Special Counsel's Attorney Search Division, is working with a top AmLaw in their search for a corporate associate with at least two years of private equity experience. The corporate group is team-oriented, collegial, and very supportive of its associates. The...View Details.
Location: Boston, MassachusettsDate Posted: 01/032017-01-03Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Trust & EstatesEmployment Type: Direct HireParker + Lynch Legal, Special Counsel’s Attorney Search Division, is conducting an exclusive search on behalf of our client, a Top 20 Boston...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy