Special Counsel Boston
Special Counsel’s Boston office is the leading provider of legal search, staffing and document review services to law firms and corporations in the Boston, Massachusetts, Providence, Rhode Island and surrounding areas. Our ability to provide our clients with just the right attorneys, paralegals and legal support personnel is unmatched by any of our competitors.
The staff in Boston consists of tenured legal professionals with extensive experience in the legal staffing industry. They have a strong reputation for delivering workforce solutions for firms and legal departments of all sizes, and their unmatched expertise ensures accuracy and top-notch service. In addition, they have a wealth of experience staffing document review projects of all sizes and have secured teams of up to 60 reviewers on very short notice.
Our Boston office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services for managed review, document review, contracts, corporate law and more
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- International Legal Technology Association (ILTA)
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- International Paralegal Management Association (IPMA)
- Massachusetts Paralegal Association (MPA)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Boston
Location: Boston, MassachusettsDate Posted: 07/212017-07-21Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: Direct HireOur client, a global full service law firm, seeks a Commercial Real Estate Associate for its Boston office. The position involves handling all aspects of a deal, including commercial leases, financing, and acquisitions. The work is on behalf of various clients in a wide range of...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy