Special Counsel Chicago
Since 1998, the experienced Special Counsel staff has been exceeding expectations in Chicago. We are the leading provider of legal contract staffing, document review and direct-hire services to law firms, corporations and government entities in the greater Chicago area. Our temporary placements have ranged from a small group of paralegals assisting with transactional matters, to a team of over 150 attorneys performing document review in preparation for litigation. Our tenured direct-hire staff has developed strong relationships with clients ranging from small, mid-size and large law firms to regional and international corporations, to assist with strategic hires.
Located on Michigan Avenue across from Millennium Park and the Art Institute, our Chicago office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project—conveniently located on State Street in the heart of the financial district "Loop"
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC)
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Women in eDiscovery (WiE)
- Chicago Association of Litigation Support Managers (CALSM)
- Chicago Bar Association (CBA)
- International Paralegal Management Association (IPMA)
- Illinois Paralegal Association (IPA)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Chicago
Location: Milwaukee, WisconsinDate Posted: 09/292016-09-29Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: Direct HireAttention all real estate paralegals in Milwaukee, Special Counsel may have a position for you! A Commercial Real Estate paralegal position at a downtown Milwaukee law firm is currently available. Keep reading for more details.
Responsibilities will...View Details.
Location: Chicago, IllinoisDate Posted: 09/282016-09-28Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Tort LawEmployment Type: Contract To HireA Temporary Toxic Tort Litigation Paralegal Job is currently available via Special Counsel in Chicago, Illinois. If you have at least 2 years of...View Details.
Location: Chicago, IllinoisDate Posted: 09/282016-09-28Position: ParalegalPractice Area: ImmigrationEmployment Type: Either Contract or Direct HireAre you looking for a new and exciting opportunity in immigration law? If you answered yes, Special Counsel may have exactly the position you are looking for! An experienced Immigration Paralegal position is currently available in Chicago, IL. If you meet the...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy