Special Counsel Cincinnati
Since 1998, Special Counsel’s Cincinnati office has been the leading provider of legal staffing services to law firms and in-house legal departments throughout Southern Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. Together, our recruiters have more than 20 years of experience as paralegal and staffing professionals, and conduct searches for direct-hire and temporary workers at all levels.
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Southwestern Ohio Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC)
- Cincinnati Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Cincinnati eDiscovery Roundtable
- Cincinnati Bar Association Young Lawyers Section (CBA)
- Louisville Bar Association Young Lawyers’ Section (LBA)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Cincinnati
Location: Lexington, KentuckyDate Posted: 10/122016-10-12Position: AttorneyPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireLitigation Attorney Job in Lexington, KY
Would you like to work with an AmLaw firm that is nationally recognized for its sophisticated litigation practice? If so, this Commercial Litigation Attorney job in Lexington, KY may be the right fit for you. The...View Details.
Location: Cincinnati, OhioDate Posted: 10/102016-10-10Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Labor & EmploymentEmployment Type: Direct HireLabor Counsel
Parker + Lynch, Legal’s client, a global company that is considered a leader in the manufacturing industry, is...View Details.
Location: Canton, OhioDate Posted: 10/072016-10-07Position: AttorneyPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireLitigation Associate Job Opportunity
Parker + Lynch, Legal’s client, a Mid-Sized General Practices Firm, is looking for a Litigation Associate to join its Metro Tier 1 Litigation Team in Canton, OH. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable firm with a...View Details.
Location: Indianapolis , IndianaDate Posted: 09/282016-09-28Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: ContractContract Attorney Job Indianapolis, IN
Company: Special Counsel Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Indianapolis, IN Job Type: Temporary
Required Experience: at least 3...View Details.
Location: Indianapolis, IndianaDate Posted: 09/282016-09-28Position: ParalegalPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractLitigation Paralegal Job Indianapolis, IN
Job Overview :
Company: Special Counsel Req’d Experience: at leaset 3 years
Location: Indianapolis, IN Job Type:...View Details.
Location: Indianapolis, IndianaDate Posted: 09/282016-09-28Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Intellectual PropertyEmployment Type: Contract
Location: Cincinnati, OhioDate Posted: 09/272016-09-27Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Estate PlanningEmployment Type: Direct HireTrusts and Estates Attorney Job in Cincinnati, OH
A Trusts and Estates Attorney job in Cincinnati, OH with a prestigious firm has just become available. To be considered for this opportunity you must have a minimum of ten years of firm experience.
Location: Indianapolis, IndianaDate Posted: 09/222016-09-22Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Intellectual PropertyEmployment Type: Contract
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy