Special Counsel Cincinnati
Since 1998, Special Counsel’s Cincinnati office has been the leading provider of legal staffing services to law firms and in-house legal departments throughout Southern Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. Together, our recruiters have more than 20 years of experience as paralegal and staffing professionals, and conduct searches for direct-hire and temporary workers at all levels.
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Southwestern Ohio Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC)
- Cincinnati Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Cincinnati eDiscovery Roundtable
- Cincinnati Bar Association Young Lawyers Section (CBA)
- Louisville Bar Association Young Lawyers’ Section (LBA)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Cincinnati
Location: Cleveland, OhioDate Posted: 03/132018-03-13Position:Practice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Direct HireAre you a Labor and Employment Attorney seeking to join a growing boutique firm? Are you hardworking, personable and interested in working hands-on with clients with no billable hour requirement? Parker + Lynch, Legal is currently working with a firm that is seeking to add two (2)...View Details.
Location: Cincinnati, OhioDate Posted: 03/122018-03-12Position: AttorneyPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Direct HireAre you a lawyer who is looking for a non-traditional legal career? Have you also worked in retail sales, sold real estate or owned your own business either...View Details.
Location: Mason, OhioDate Posted: 03/122018-03-12Position: AttorneyPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Direct HireCorporate Counsel – Commercial Contracts
Parker + Lynch Legal - Special Counsel's Attorney Search Division - is...View Details.
Location: Cincinnati, OhioDate Posted: 03/072018-03-07Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: ContractLegal Secretary Job Cincinnati, Ohio
Company: Special Counsel Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio Required experience: 3...View Details.
Location: Dayton, OhioDate Posted: 03/012018-03-01Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Litigation – CivilEmployment Type: Direct HireParker + Lynch, Legal is working with one of its favorite clients, an AmLaw firm in their search for a Business Litigation Associate to join its National and...View Details.
Special Counsel was named the best Legal/Litigation Support Staffing Agency in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
Special Counsel was named the best Managed Document Review Services provider in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
Parker + Lynch Legal was named the best Legal Staffing Provider for Attorneys in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
Parker + Lynch Legal was named Top 3 Legal Recruiter in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
D4 was named the best End-to-End eDiscovery Provider in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
D4 was named Top 3 Managed eDiscovery & Litigation Support Service Provider in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy