Special Counsel Cleveland
Since 1993, Special Counsel has become the leading provider of both permanent search and temporary staffing services for law firms and corporate legal departments in Cleveland. Our core strengths are an unwavering commitment to client service and an unmatched candidate retention rate, which help us stand out above our competitors. Together, our staff has over three decades of experience in providing the greater Cleveland legal community with comprehensive legal staffing services, including temporary attorney and paralegal placement, document review staffing, and search and placement of highly specialized subject matter experts.
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Greater Cleveland General Counsel Association
- Cleveland Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (CMBA)
- Northeast Ohio Association of Corporate Counsel (NEOACCA)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Cleveland
Location: Cleveland, OhioDate Posted: 07/292016-07-29Position: Conflicts ServicesPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Direct HireA National law firm is seeking a Conflicts Analyst to join its Firmwide Intake Department in Cleveland, Ohio. The firm offers a comprehensive and...View Details.
Location: Cleveland, OhioDate Posted: 07/142016-07-14Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: ContractDowntown law firm is seeking an experienced M & A attorney for a long term temporary assignment. A minimum of 5 years experience is required.
Would you like to learn more about the Temporary M & A Attorney job that Special Counsel has available in...View Details.
Location: Cleveland, OhioDate Posted: 07/112016-07-11Position: Accounting / FinancePractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Direct HireDowntown law firm is seeking a full-time Billing Clerk to provide billing services to the Billing Department. This is a position in a professional office environment that requires strong data entry skills, attention to detail, excellent communication skills, the ability to...View Details.
Location: Cleveland, OhioDate Posted: 06/302016-06-30Position: RecordsPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireInternational law firm is hiring a Docket Specialist to join its Cleveland Docket Department in supporting their attorneys with all of their court filing needs. Docketing is a discipline that requires a solid fundamental knowledge of the rules and procedures promulgated by legal...View Details.
Location: Cleveland, OhioDate Posted: 06/302016-06-30Position: Accounting / FinancePractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Direct HireInternational law firm seeks a Legal Billing Specialist for its downtown cleveland office. Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Provide billing and financial support to assigned attorneys of the Firm
- Input and maintain...
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy