Special Counsel Cleveland
Since 1993, Special Counsel has become the leading provider of both permanent search and temporary staffing services for law firms and corporate legal departments in Cleveland. Our core strengths are an unwavering commitment to client service and an unmatched candidate retention rate, which help us stand out above our competitors. Together, our staff has over three decades of experience in providing the greater Cleveland legal community with comprehensive legal staffing services, including temporary attorney and paralegal placement, document review staffing, and search and placement of highly specialized subject matter experts.
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Greater Cleveland General Counsel Association
- Cleveland Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (CMBA)
- Northeast Ohio Association of Corporate Counsel (NEOACCA)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Cleveland
Location: Orrville, OhioDate Posted: 10/07Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Intellectual PropertyEmployment Type: Direct HireParalegal, Advertising and Label Review
In-house legal department at Orville Ohio company has an immediate opening for a Paralegal, Advertising and Label Review to be the primary contact for legal review of labels and will initiate the legal review process for advertising and... View Details
Location: Cleveland, OhioDate Posted: 10/07Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: ContractDowntown law firm is seeking an experienced corporate attorney to assist with general M&A work (diligence work) on a contract basis.
Would you like to learn more about the Temporary Attorney position that Special Counsel has available in Cleveland, Ohio? If so, then... View Details
Location: Cleveland, OhioDate Posted: 10/05Position: RecordsPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel is looking for Information Governance Consultants to consult with large organizations to design, implement, monitor and govern enterprise-wide change management, RIM & risk programs.
•Performs and documents business... View Details
Location: Akron, OhioDate Posted: 09/30Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireProminent Akron law firm is seeking a legal secretary with 5-10 years litigation experience to assist a partner and an associate with complex commercial litigation. The firm offers a competitive salary paired with excellent benefits that include medical and dental insurance,... View Details
Location: Cleveland, OhioDate Posted: 09/25Position: Litigation SupportPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireDowntown Cleveland law firm is seeking an ESI Support Specialist to assist attorneys and paralegals with electronic discovery, document productions, document repositories and deposition transcripts. Competitive salary and benefits package.
• Minimum... View Details
Location: Cleveland, OhioDate Posted: 09/25Position: AttorneyPractice Area: SecuritiesEmployment Type: ContractDowntown law firm is seeking an attorney, licensed in Ohio, with experience representing financial institutions and broker/dealer organizations, their employees and registered representatives, in civil proceedings and FINRA arbitrations, for a long-term temporary assignment.... View Details
Location: Cleveland, OhioDate Posted: 09/25Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: Direct HireDowntown law firm is seeking a full-time or part-time Corporate Paralegal with a minimum of five years of experience in a corporate paralegal role. This individual will assist with all facets of the transactional practice including corporate formations/organizations, drafting... View Details
Location: Beachwood, OhioDate Posted: 09/23Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Health CareEmployment Type: Direct HireIn-house legal department on Cleveland’s east side is seeking an experienced litigation paralegal. A minimum of three years medical malpractice and employment litigation experience is required. The in-house Litigation Paralegal will act as the liaison with outside... View Details
Location: Mentor, OhioDate Posted: 09/23Position: Contracts AdministratorPractice Area: Contracts LawEmployment Type: Direct HireEast-side manufacturing company has an immediate opening for a Commercial Contracts Administrator/Paralegal with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role administering, reviewing, revising and drafting contracts. Competitive salary and benefits... View Details
Location: Kent, OhioDate Posted: 09/21Position: ParalegalPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Direct HireIn-house legal department is seeking a Regulatory Compliance Specialist.
• Work to identify and resolve compliance issues according to company policies and applicable legal requirements.
• Consult with management to assist and guide them... View Details
Location: Cleveland, OhioDate Posted: 09/18Position: ParalegalPractice Area: SecuritiesEmployment Type: Direct HireCleveland-based, mid-sized law firm seeks a Corporate Paralegal with a minimum of 3 years’ experience. Competitive salary and benefits package.
• Work with lawyers to prepare all documents required to form corporations (both business and... View Details
Location: Cleveland, OhioDate Posted: 09/10Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: Direct HireDowntown Cleveland law firm seeking a full-time Real Estate Paralegal.
• 7-10 years’ experience in a law firm or corporate legal setting with real estate and lending transactions Exceptional client service skills
• Outstanding organization and... View Details