Special Counsel Cleveland
Since 1993, Special Counsel has become the leading provider of both permanent search and temporary staffing services for law firms and corporate legal departments in Cleveland. Our core strengths are an unwavering commitment to client service and an unmatched candidate retention rate, which help us stand out above our competitors. Together, our staff has over three decades of experience in providing the greater Cleveland legal community with comprehensive legal staffing services, including temporary attorney and paralegal placement, document review staffing, and search and placement of highly specialized subject matter experts.
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Greater Cleveland General Counsel Association
- Cleveland Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (CMBA)
- Northeast Ohio Association of Corporate Counsel (NEOACCA)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Cleveland
Location: Columbus, OhioDate Posted: 08/252016-08-25Position: ParalegalPractice Area: ParalegalEmployment Type: Direct HireWell-established, downtown Columbus law firm is seeking a Estates and Trusts/Probate Paralegal to assist in the administration of decedents'...View Details.
Location: Columbus, OhioDate Posted: 08/252016-08-25Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: ContractIn-house legal department in downtown Columbus is in need of a temporary, possibly temp-to-hire, legal administrative assistant to support attorneys and paralegals. Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Paid parking.
- Prepare mailings,...
Location: Columbus, OhioDate Posted: 08/112016-08-11Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Banking and Commercial FinanceEmployment Type: Direct HireWell-established downtown Columbus law firm is seeking a Public Finance Specialist Paralegal to work within their public finance group. Competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are a highly motivated, independent and detail-oriented individual with excellent...View Details.
Location: Solon, OhioDate Posted: 08/112016-08-11Position: ParalegalPractice Area: ParalegalEmployment Type: Direct HireEast-side company is seeking an Intellectual Property paralegal collaborate and work with internal staff and partner firms to manage the IP/Trademark enforcement activities, search & clearance work, and trademark import/export clearance projects....View Details.
Location: Cleveland, OhioDate Posted: 08/022016-08-02Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractIn-house legal department, in downtown Cleveland, is seeking a temporary legal secretary for a 4-8 week assignment. 5+ years' Litigation experience is a must.
Legal Secretary Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Scheduling the calendar of activities of...View Details.
Location: Cleveland, OhioDate Posted: 07/292016-07-29Position: Conflicts ServicesPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Direct HireA National law firm is seeking a Conflicts Analyst to join its Firmwide Intake Department in Cleveland, Ohio. The firm offers a comprehensive and...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy