Special Counsel Dallas
Special Counsel is Dallas’s leading provider of attorney and paralegal search, as well as project staffing and document review services, to law firms and corporations. Our experienced staff of recruiters – former practicing attorneys and paralegals—provides experienced legal professionals on a temporary basis for general workload management, litigation support, and business transaction support, as well as document review staffing to help ensure our clients meet their deadlines.
Conveniently located on Main Street in downtown, we offer:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space (up to 14,000 sq. ft.), computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Texas General Counsel Forum (TXGCF)
- Minority Corporate Counsel Association (MCCA)
- Dallas Hispanic Bar Association (DHBA)
- Dallas Asian American Bar Association (DAABA)
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Dallas Area Paralegal Association (DAPA)
- Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC)
- Dallas Bar Association (DBA)
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (DAYL)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Dallas
Location: Dallas, TexasDate Posted: 01/182016-01-18Position: ParalegalPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireA Litigation paralegal job is open in Dallas, courtesy of Special Counsel.
If you are interested in a litigation paralegal position with a Dallas law firm, then we would like to hear from you! You would work for our client, a well-respected law firm that focuses...View Details.
Location: Dallas, TexasDate Posted: 01/072016-01-07Position: Document ReviewerPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractSpanish & Portuguese Fluent Document Review Attorneys
Special Counsel has immediate need for Spanish and/or Portuguese Fluent Attorneys for document review projects in Dallas, TX. To be considered for this opportunity, you must be licensed to practice law and...View Details.