Special Counsel Ft. Lauderdale
Since 1998, Special Counsel’s Fort Lauderdale office has been the leader in legal staffing services across the greater Fort Lauderdale area, including Broward and Palm Beach Counties. While we have a strong reputation for placing attorneys, paralegals and support staff into permanent positions at law firms and corporate legal departments, we also provide project staff for document reviews of all sizes.
Our industry and local market expertise, combined with the national resources of Special Counsel, enable us to deliver unmatched legal staffing services to our clients throughout South Florida. Our Fort Lauderdale office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
Winner of Daily Business Review’s 2013 "Best of" in the following categories:
- #3 in Best Trial Consulting Firm
- #1 in Best Document Review Firm
- #2 in Best Legal Staffing and Recruiting Firm
- #2 Best e-Discovery Company
- #1 Best Case Management Solution
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- The Florida Bar
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC)
- Cuban American Bar Association (CABA)
- Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA)
- Haitian Lawyers Association (HLA)
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL)
- South Florida Paralegal Association (SFPA)
- Association of Litigation Support Professionals (ALSP)
- Coral Gables Bar Association (CGBA)
- Latin Chamber of Commerce (LCC)
- Caribbean Bar Association (CBA)
- Kozyak Minority Mentoring Foundation
Recent Legal Job Postings in Ft. Lauderdale
Location: Boca Raton, FloridaDate Posted: 10/242016-10-24Position:Practice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractTemp to Hire Commercial Litigation Paralegal Job in Boca Raton, FL
Now hiring for a temp to hire commercial litigation paralegal job in Boca Raton, FL courtesy of Special Counsel!
Litigation Paralegal Job Responsibilities:
- Draft discovery...
Location: Miami, FloridaDate Posted: 10/202016-10-20Position:Practice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Long Term TemporaryeDiscovery Paralegal Job in Miami, FL
Do you have experience using Concordance? Special Counsel is now hiring for an eDiscovery paralegal job with a law firm in Miami, FL courtesy of Special Counsel!
Litigation Paralegal Job Responsibilities:...View Details.
Location: Kendall, FloridaDate Posted: 10/202016-10-20Position:Practice Area: ParalegalEmployment Type: Direct HireIn House Corporate Paralegal Job
Now hiring for a corporate paralegal job in Kendall, FL, courtesy of Special Counsel! Do you have 3+ years of experience handling contracts, corporate entity management, and corporate records? Do you have experience in FDA...View Details.
Location: Boca Raton, FloridaDate Posted: 10/112016-10-11Position:Practice Area: Contracts LawEmployment Type: ContractTemporary In House Intellectual Property Paralegal Job
Now hiring for a temporary intellectual property paralegal job in Boca Raton, FL, courtesy of Special Counsel! Do you have 3+ years of experience handling transactional intellectual property work? Are...View Details.
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FloridaDate Posted: 09/262016-09-26Position:Practice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireLitigation Legal Secretary Job
Now hiring for a full-time litigation legal secretary job in downtown Fort Lauderdale, FL, courtesy of Special Counsel! Do you have 3+ years of experience providing support to attorneys in this practice area? If so, then apply today to...View Details.
Location: West Palm Beach, FloridaDate Posted: 09/262016-09-26Position:Practice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractTemporary Litigation Attorney Job
Now hiring for a temporary litigation attorney job in Downtown West Palm Beach, Florida, courtesy of Special Counsel! Do you have 5+ years of extensive drafting experience? If so, then apply today to be considered for this job!...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy