Special Counsel Houston
Special Counsel is Houston’s leading provider of attorney and paralegal search—as well as project staffing and document review services—to law firms and corporations. Our experienced staff of recruiters—former practicing attorneys and paralegals—can provide experienced legal professionals on a temporary basis for general workload management, litigation support, and business transaction support; as well as search and placement services for your long-term hiring needs.
Conveniently located between the Galleria and Central Business District, we offer:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- General Counsel Forum
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Houston
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 11/13Position: OtherPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: AnyA Regulatory Compliance Manager Position is available in Houston, Texas through Special Counsel. This long term contract regulatory manager position requires advanced knowledge of NEPA, FERC, and US Bureau of Land Management regulations.
Compliance Manager... View Details
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 11/04Position: Contracts AdministratorPractice Area: Contracts LawEmployment Type: AnyIT Contract Manager Position is available in Houston, Texas. You could be a good candidate for this direct hire position if you have experience negotiating contracts in the IT area.
Contract Manager Job Responsibilities
Overall management of all global supplier agreements... View Details
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 10/27Position: Contracts AdministratorPractice Area: Contracts LawEmployment Type: AnyContract administrator position available in Houston, Texas through Special Counsel. This temporary contract administrator position will be working for a corporation under the direction of the Contract Manager.You may be a great candidate if you have previous contract administration... View Details
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 10/27Position: AttorneyPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: AnyA litigation attorney position is available in Houston, Texas. This contract litigation attorney position is available through Special Counsel. This position requires five plus years of litigation and previous litigation management experience.
Contract Attorney... View Details
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 10/27Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: AnyA corporate paralegal job is available in Houston, Texas. This contract position will be maintaining corporate documentation for the company, including all subsidiaries. If you have five plus years of corporate paralegal experience then you may be a good candidate for this position.... View Details