Special Counsel Houston
Special Counsel is Houston’s leading provider of attorney and paralegal search—as well as project staffing and document review services—to law firms and corporations. Our experienced staff of recruiters—former practicing attorneys and paralegals—can provide experienced legal professionals on a temporary basis for general workload management, litigation support, and business transaction support; as well as search and placement services for your long-term hiring needs.
Conveniently located between the Galleria and Central Business District, we offer:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- General Counsel Forum
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Houston
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 04/252016-04-25Position: Information GovernancePractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: ContractQuasi government agency seeks a temporary Clerk.This position will be responsible for handling clerical duties, including but not limited to, record-keeping, answering phones, customer service, etc.
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 04/192016-04-19Position: Contracts AdministratorPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: ContractTemporary Contracts Administrator job is open in Houston, Texas. This Contracts Administrator position is available through Special Counsel for our client, a growing corporation located in downtown Houston.
Contracts Administrator Job Responsibilities
• Reviewing and...View Details.
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 04/152016-04-15Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: ContractTemporary Labor and Employment Attorney job is available in Houston, Texas courtesy of Special Counsel. You might be the perfect candidate if you have five plus years of Labor & Employment experience.
• Licensed attorney in good...View Details.
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 04/132016-04-13Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: Direct HireA Senior Litigation Paralegal position is available in Houston, Texas. We are recruiting for our client, a large law firm in downtown Houston, for this direct hire litigation paralegal position.
Paralegal Job Responsibilities
• Manage large volume of documents...View Details.
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 04/052016-04-05Position: AttorneyPractice Area: ImmigrationEmployment Type: Contract To HireExperienced Bi-Lingual Attorney Contract to Hire Job Available: Special Counsel is actively recruiting for our client, a Business Immigration Law...View Details.
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 04/042016-04-04Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: Contract
Corporate Governance Paralegal job is available on a temporary basis in Houston, Texas. This is a long term contract position with our client, a large corporation in Houston, Texas.You might be the perfect candidate if you have three plus years of experience as a corporate...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy