Special Counsel Houston
Special Counsel is Houston’s leading provider of attorney and paralegal search—as well as project staffing and document review services—to law firms and corporations. Our experienced staff of recruiters—former practicing attorneys and paralegals—can provide experienced legal professionals on a temporary basis for general workload management, litigation support, and business transaction support; as well as search and placement services for your long-term hiring needs.
Conveniently located between the Galleria and Central Business District, we offer:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- General Counsel Forum
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Houston
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 11/162018-11-16Position:Practice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: Direct HireReal Estate is heating up in Houston, Texas! Our client has an UNPOSTED opportunity for a 4+ year REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATE with finance experience. This...View Details.
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 11/052018-11-05Position: AttorneyPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel is currently seeking Japanese-fluent, Texas-barred document review attorneys to start on a project next week with one of our top clients in Houston, TX. If you're available, please review the project details below and send your resume ASAP!
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 10/292018-10-29Position:Practice Area: Contracts LawEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel, Inc., the nation's leading legal staffing, recruiting, and eDiscovery solutions company, is seeking candidates for an experienced contract attorney position for a well-regarded company in HOUSTON, TX.
Special Counsel was named the best Legal/Litigation Support Staffing Agency in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
Special Counsel was named the best Managed Document Review Services provider in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
Parker + Lynch Legal was named the best Legal Staffing Provider for Attorneys in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
Parker + Lynch Legal was named Top 3 Legal Recruiter in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
D4 was named the best End-to-End eDiscovery Provider in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
D4 was named Top 3 Managed eDiscovery & Litigation Support Service Provider in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy