Special Counsel Houston
Special Counsel is Houston’s leading provider of attorney and paralegal search—as well as project staffing and document review services—to law firms and corporations. Our experienced staff of recruiters—former practicing attorneys and paralegals—can provide experienced legal professionals on a temporary basis for general workload management, litigation support, and business transaction support; as well as search and placement services for your long-term hiring needs.
Conveniently located between the Galleria and Central Business District, we offer:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- General Counsel Forum
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Houston
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 05/28Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Intellectual PropertyEmployment Type: ContractIntellectual Property Paralegal position available in Houston, Texas on a temporary basis. Candidates must have five plus years of IP Prosecution Paralegal experience.
• Previous prosecution experience with the United States Patent and Trademark... View Details
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 05/21Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Litigation – CivilEmployment Type: Direct HireLegal Secretary Job available in Houston, Texas LA: Special Counsel is actively recruiting for our client, a Downtown Law Firm in Houston, Texas. Qualified candidates for this opportunity should have 10 to 15 years’ substantive commercial litigation... View Details
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 05/15Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: ContractCorporate Paralegal job available on a temporary basis in Houston, Texas through Special Counsel. You could be a great candidate if you have previous international corporate entity management experience. This temporary assignment should last approximately four months.... View Details
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 05/05Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Litigation – CivilEmployment Type: Either Contract or Direct HireSenior plaintiff paralegal job available in Houston, Texas. Our client, a small law firm in Houston is looking for a senior paralegal with seven plus years of plaintiff personal injury litigation experience
Paralegal Job Responsibilities
• Ability to take a new case... View Details
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 04/30Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: ContractTemporary contracts attorney job available in Houston, Texas. We are recruiting for our client, a mid-size corporation in Houston. Attorneys must have at least 3 years of reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts to be considered for this opportunity.
Contracts... View Details