Special Counsel Houston
Special Counsel is Houston’s leading provider of attorney and paralegal search—as well as project staffing and document review services—to law firms and corporations. Our experienced staff of recruiters—former practicing attorneys and paralegals—can provide experienced legal professionals on a temporary basis for general workload management, litigation support, and business transaction support; as well as search and placement services for your long-term hiring needs.
Conveniently located between the Galleria and Central Business District, we offer:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- General Counsel Forum
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Houston
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 02/052016-02-05Position:Practice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractContract Litigation Paralegal job available in Houston, Texas LA: Special Counsel is actively recruiting for our client, a mid-size law firm. Qualified candidates for this opportunity should have a minimum of 4 years’ experience substantive litigation...View Details.
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 02/042016-02-04Position: ParalegalPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireA senior litigation paralegal job is available in Houston, Texas. This position is a direct hire position with a large oil and gas corporation. You may be a great candidate for this great opportunity if you have seven plus years of litigation experience with an in-house legal...View Details.
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 01/292016-01-29Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireA litigation legal secretary job is available in Houston, Texas. We are recruiting for our client, a large law firm located downtown. You may be the right candidate if you have five plus years of experience as a litigation legal secretary.
Legal Secretary...View Details.
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 01/222016-01-22Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: ContractAn IP paralegal/legal administrative assistant job is available in Houston, Texas. We are recruiting for this temp to hire position for a corporation in Houston Texas. You could be the ideal candidate if you have two plus years of experience as an IP paralegal /legal administrative...View Details.
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 01/152016-01-15Position:Practice Area: Litigation – CivilEmployment Type: ContractMPC Contract Legal Secretary Job available in Houston, Texas LA: Special Counsel is actively recruiting for our client, a Downtown Law Firm in Houston, Texas. Qualified candidates for this opportunity should have a minimum of 5 years’ substantive commercial...View Details.
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 01/142016-01-14Position: Information GovernancePractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: ContractExperienced Records Clerk needed
- Must have prior Records experience in an Oil & Gas company
- Index onshore, offshore and international files...
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 01/122016-01-12Position: Information GovernancePractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Direct HireLaw firm seeks an experienced Conflicts Analyst
- Must have experience performing business research and database content analysis
- Execute searches in Firm's conflicts database