Special Counsel Houston
Special Counsel is Houston’s leading provider of attorney and paralegal search—as well as project staffing and document review services—to law firms and corporations. Our experienced staff of recruiters—former practicing attorneys and paralegals—can provide experienced legal professionals on a temporary basis for general workload management, litigation support, and business transaction support; as well as search and placement services for your long-term hiring needs.
Conveniently located between the Galleria and Central Business District, we offer:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- General Counsel Forum
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Houston
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 10/182016-10-18Position:Practice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: Direct HireCorporate Paralegal Job in Houston, Texas
A Corporate Paralegal Job in Houston, TX is currently available courtesy of Special Counsel. To be considered for this opportunity, you must have at least eight years' experience in a similar role within a law firm or...View Details.
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 10/172016-10-17Position:Practice Area: Banking and Commercial FinanceEmployment Type: ContractImmediate opportunity for experienced Compliance Analysts in Houston,Texas! Do you have 1+ years’ experience in regulatory compliance or knowledge in at least one area of compliance related to lending, deposit, privacy, tax or anti-money laundering? We are...View Details.
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 10/102016-10-10Position: AttorneyPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel is seeking licensed attorneys for upcoming document review jobs in Houston, Texas.
• Licensed attorney in good standing with the bar.
• Ability to work 40 plus hours each week.
• Previous document review experience...View Details.
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 09/272016-09-27Position:Practice Area: Contracts LawEmployment Type: ContractLong Term Temporary Contracts Administrator Job available in Houston, Texas LA: Special Counsel is actively recruiting for our client, an energy corporation in Houston, Texas. Qualified candidates for this opportunity should have a minimum of 2 years’ substantive...View Details.
Location: Houston, TexasDate Posted: 09/272016-09-27Position:Practice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractDocument Review Attorney Job in Houston, Texas la: Special Counsel is actively recruiting attorneys for a new document review project starting in October. Qualified candidates should have previous experience in document review utilizing Relativity.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy