Special Counsel Los Angeles
Special Counsel’s Los Angeles office has had a strong presence in the local legal market since 1996 providing attorney and paralegal search, as well as legal project staffing and document review solutions. We consult strategically with law firms to grow practice areas and office staff by applying our unique mix of industry expertise, creativity, dedication, and experience.
Our long-tenured staff has worked with clients of all sizes – from solo practitioners to midsize and large law firms – as well as many corporations and government entities. We have a solid reputation for placing mid-level and senior attorneys with experience in specific practice areas.
Conveniently located downtown, our Los Angeles office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services for entertainment law, as well as foreign language document review
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Los Angeles Paralegal Association (LAPA)
- Greater Los Angeles Association of Legal Administrators (GLA ALA)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association (BHBA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (WLALA)
- Latina Lawyers Bar Association (LLBA)
- Christian Legal Society (CLS)
- California Minority Counsel Program (CMPC)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles, CaliforniaDate Posted: 01/212017-01-21Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Litigation – CivilEmployment Type: Contract To HireSpecial Counsel has an exciting job opportunity for an experienced Litigation Legal Secretary to in the Downtown are for a great firm. The ideal legal secretary candidate is a dynamic leader, who knows how to anticipate needs, takes ownership of their work, and can handle working for a...View Details.
Location: Las Vegas, NevadaDate Posted: 01/212017-01-21Position: RecordsPractice Area: Litigation – CivilEmployment Type: Contract To HireSpecial Counsel is now staffing a temporary to potential permanent records clerk position. The position is for a well-known law firm in their Las Vegas...View Details.
Location: Los Angeles, CaliforniaDate Posted: 01/122017-01-12Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Labor & EmploymentEmployment Type: Either Contract or Direct HireLegal Litigation Secretary in Los Angeles
Are you a legal secretary with at least three (3) years of solid litigation experience looking to make a move to you next and forever home? If so, we have the job for you!
Our client, the Los Angeles office of a...View Details.
Location: Beverly Hills, CaliforniaDate Posted: 01/102017-01-10Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Estate PlanningEmployment Type: Either Contract or Direct Hire
Special Counsel has an new opportunity for a Jr. transactional legal secretary to perform a variety of duties for a growing law firm in the Los Angeles area. In this newly created role the legal secretary will work on a 1:1 desk assisting a busy Trust...View Details.
Location: Manhattan Beach, CaliforniaDate Posted: 01/092017-01-09Position: AttorneyPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractJunior Litigation Attorney Position in Los Angeles
Well-respected boutique litigation firm in the South Bay is looking for a junior level attorney for 3-6 month contract position. Ideal candidates will have top tier credentials and a minimum of two years of experience...View Details.
Location: Los Angeles, CaliforniaDate Posted: 01/062017-01-06Position: AttorneyPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireA Litigation Associate position in the Los Angeles area is available now via Parker + Lynch Legal, Special Counsel's Attorney Search Division. If...View Details.
Location: Los Angeles, CaliforniaDate Posted: 12/272016-12-27Position: AttorneyPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel currently has a great opportunity for experience Intellectual Property attorneys to take on remote contract work. The ideal candidate...View Details.
Location: Glendale, CaliforniaDate Posted: 12/232016-12-23Position: Executive AssistantPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Direct HireExecutive Assistant job in Glendale, CA is open right now through Special Counsel. To be considered for this full-time, direct-hire opportunity,...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy