Special Counsel Los Angeles
Special Counsel’s Los Angeles office has had a strong presence in the local legal market since 1996 providing attorney and paralegal search, as well as legal project staffing and document review solutions. We consult strategically with law firms to grow practice areas and office staff by applying our unique mix of industry expertise, creativity, dedication, and experience.
Our long-tenured staff has worked with clients of all sizes – from solo practitioners to midsize and large law firms – as well as many corporations and government entities. We have a solid reputation for placing mid-level and senior attorneys with experience in specific practice areas.
Conveniently located downtown, our Los Angeles office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services for entertainment law, as well as foreign language document review
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Los Angeles Paralegal Association (LAPA)
- Greater Los Angeles Association of Legal Administrators (GLA ALA)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association (BHBA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (WLALA)
- Latina Lawyers Bar Association (LLBA)
- Christian Legal Society (CLS)
- California Minority Counsel Program (CMPC)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles , CaliforniaDate Posted: 10/02Position: AdministrativePractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireA Client Services Coordinator position is available now through Special Counsel.
Maintain a hospitality/concierge style atmosphere in order to assist with client needs. The ideal candidate has legal administrative experience and can manage the day to day operations of an... View Details
Location: Van Nuys, CaliforniaDate Posted: 10/01Position: ParalegalPractice Area: InsuranceEmployment Type: ContractLitigation with Insurance Defense job in the San Fernando Valley, CA is open right now through Special Counsel. To be considered for this long term... View Details
Location: Beverly Hills, CaliforniaDate Posted: 10/01Position: OtherPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireA Pre-Trial Case Manager Job is open now through Special Counsel!
Our client is looking for a case manager to join their growing firm. The ideal candidate has 10+ years of experience with Pre-litigation case manager. Someone who can handle a file from A-Z pre-lit and knows... View Details
Location: Los Angeles, CaliforniaDate Posted: 09/28Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Banking and Commercial FinanceEmployment Type: Contract
Boutique firm in Downtown Los Angeles is seeking an attorney with commercial finance experience, including secured transactions and loan workouts, for a 3-4 month contract. Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in the relevant practice area and be a member in... View Details
Location: Los Angeles, CaliforniaDate Posted: 09/23Position: ParalegalPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel is seeking candidates for a Part-time Litigation Paralegal job in Century City, CA. The ideal candidate will be organized and able to work under strict guidelines.
Candidates should possess 5+ years’ experience as a Paralegal and must be familiar with... View Details
Location: Los Angeles, CaliforniaDate Posted: 09/22Position: AdministrativePractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Either Contract or Direct Hire
Special Counsel is seeking candidates for a Jr. Records Clerk in Los Angeles, CA. The ideal candidate will be organized and able to work under strict guidelines.
• Support staff to establish and maintain processes to create and... View Details
Location: Woodland Hills, CaliforniaDate Posted: 09/10Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Health CareEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel is currently recruiting for Healthcare Litigation Attorney to work on a contract basis. Candidates must be CA barred and have a minimum of 7 years experience in managed Healthcare, representing HMO's. Duties will include managing outside counsel, research, drafting... View Details
Location: Arco Station, CaliforniaDate Posted: 09/09Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Estate PlanningEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel is seeking a trust and estates attorney to work remotely on a long term project. Basic duties include:
• Write, edit, and update state-specific estate planning resources, including annotated will and trust forms, checklists, practice notes, and other... View Details
Location: Los Angeles, CaliforniaDate Posted: 09/08Position: ParalegalPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Contract To HireCivil Litigation paralegal job in Century City, CA is open right now through Special Counsel. To be considered for this contract (possible contract to hire) position, you must have trial prep experience, state and federal e-filing, and have five or more years of experience. This is an... View Details
Location: Los Angeles, CaliforniaDate Posted: 09/08Position: Document ReviewerPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractWe are currently recruiting for a large Japanese Document Review project with an immediate start date in Los Angeles. Must have Japanese document... View Details
Location: Portland, OregonDate Posted: 09/08Position: ParalegalPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel is seeking a paralegal with at least one year of litigation experience for a six month contract position in Portland, OR.
Candidates must have basic legal knowledge, including standard legal citation, basic legal research and litigation support. Trial... View Details