Special Counsel Los Angeles
Special Counsel’s Los Angeles office has had a strong presence in the local legal market since 1996 providing attorney and paralegal search, as well as legal project staffing and document review solutions. We consult strategically with law firms to grow practice areas and office staff by applying our unique mix of industry expertise, creativity, dedication, and experience.
Our long-tenured staff has worked with clients of all sizes – from solo practitioners to midsize and large law firms – as well as many corporations and government entities. We have a solid reputation for placing mid-level and senior attorneys with experience in specific practice areas.
Conveniently located downtown, our Los Angeles office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services for entertainment law, as well as foreign language document review
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Los Angeles Paralegal Association (LAPA)
- Greater Los Angeles Association of Legal Administrators (GLA ALA)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association (BHBA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (WLALA)
- Latina Lawyers Bar Association (LLBA)
- Christian Legal Society (CLS)
- California Minority Counsel Program (CMPC)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles, CaliforniaDate Posted: 04/252016-04-25Position: ManagementPractice Area: Banking and Commercial FinanceEmployment Type: Direct HireLegal Operations Manager
Legal Operations Manager
Special Counsel is conducting a search on behalf of its client, a...View Details.
Location: Northridge, CaliforniaDate Posted: 04/152016-04-15Position: SecretaryPractice Area: Workers CompEmployment Type: Contract To HireSpecial Counsel has an immediate need for a Legal Secretary with Workers' Compensation experience to assist a boutique Workers' Compensation...View Details.
Location: Los Angeles, CaliforniaDate Posted: 04/112016-04-11Position: Accounting / FinancePractice Area: Administrative AsstEmployment Type: Direct HireWest Los Angeles office of National Law Firm is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team. Ideal candidates will have a degree in Accounting or related fields and 1-2 years of relevant work experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your career...View Details.
Location: Pasadena, CaliforniaDate Posted: 04/082016-04-08Position: Contracts AdministratorPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Direct HireSpecial Counsel has an exciting opportunity for a contracts administrator at a fantastic general construction company in Pasadena. The contracts administrator will handle contract administration with subcontractors and prepare prequalification applications, bid forms, pay applications, as...View Details.
Location: Los Angeles, CaliforniaDate Posted: 04/082016-04-08Position: Accounting / FinancePractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct Hire
Several Legal Biller positions are currently available through Special Counsel in Los Angeles. The ideal Legal Biller has excellent organizational and communication skills with a strong attention to detail. The Legal Biller is responsible for preparation and processing of...View Details.
Location: Los Angeles, CaliforniaDate Posted: 04/062016-04-06Position:Practice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: Direct Hire
A Corporate Associate job in Los Angeles, CA is currently available with a TOP AMLAW firm courtesy of Parker + Lynch Legal, Special Counsel's attorney search division. If you are ready for a change and the opportunity to work on sophisticated matters, this may be the perfect...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy