Special Counsel Los Angeles
Special Counsel’s Los Angeles office has had a strong presence in the local legal market since 1996 providing attorney and paralegal search, as well as legal project staffing and document review solutions. We consult strategically with law firms to grow practice areas and office staff by applying our unique mix of industry expertise, creativity, dedication, and experience.
Our long-tenured staff has worked with clients of all sizes – from solo practitioners to midsize and large law firms – as well as many corporations and government entities. We have a solid reputation for placing mid-level and senior attorneys with experience in specific practice areas.
Conveniently located downtown, our Los Angeles office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services for entertainment law, as well as foreign language document review
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Los Angeles Paralegal Association (LAPA)
- Greater Los Angeles Association of Legal Administrators (GLA ALA)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association (BHBA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (WLALA)
- Latina Lawyers Bar Association (LLBA)
- Christian Legal Society (CLS)
- California Minority Counsel Program (CMPC)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Los Angeles
Location: Covina, CaliforniaDate Posted: 09/03Position: OtherPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Direct HireA Business Development Manager position is available now through Special Counsel.
This position is ideal for an experienced sales professional with 8+ years of managerial experience. The ideal candidate has the drive to lead a team into hitting and exceeding quarterly and... View Details
Location: Santa Monica, CaliforniaDate Posted: 08/25Position: ITPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireA Hybrid Records/ Information services Position is available now through Special Counsel
functions including but not limited to e-filing, file organization duties, conduct document level searches, manage incoming and outgoing files and properly retain accurate documentation... View Details
Location: Santa Monica, CaliforniaDate Posted: 08/25Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireA litigation legal secretary position is available now through Special Counsel.
This position is located in west Los Angeles for a well-respected law firm with ocean front views! If you are interested in joining a growing team with excellent benefits and paid parking... View Details
Location: Beverly Hills, CaliforniaDate Posted: 08/24Position: AttorneyPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractContract Litigation Attorney Opening - ASAP
Boutique West Los Angeles law firm is seeking a litigation attorney on a contract basis for a short term project. Candidates must be CA licensed, have a minimum of 7 years of complex litigation experience and MUST have Federal... View Details
Location: Los Angeles , CaliforniaDate Posted: 08/20Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: Contract To HireA full time Jr. Corporate Paralegal position is available now through Special Counsel.
This position is located in the south bay for a really great company that promotes work/life balance.
The ideal candidate has 3+ years of experience and is familiar... View Details