Special Counsel Los Angeles
Special Counsel’s Los Angeles office has had a strong presence in the local legal market since 1996 providing attorney and paralegal search, as well as legal project staffing and document review solutions. We consult strategically with law firms to grow practice areas and office staff by applying our unique mix of industry expertise, creativity, dedication, and experience.
Our long-tenured staff has worked with clients of all sizes – from solo practitioners to midsize and large law firms – as well as many corporations and government entities. We have a solid reputation for placing mid-level and senior attorneys with experience in specific practice areas.
Conveniently located downtown, our Los Angeles office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services for entertainment law, as well as foreign language document review
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Los Angeles Paralegal Association (LAPA)
- Greater Los Angeles Association of Legal Administrators (GLA ALA)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association (BHBA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (WLALA)
- Latina Lawyers Bar Association (LLBA)
- Christian Legal Society (CLS)
- California Minority Counsel Program (CMPC)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Los Angeles
Location: Glendale, CaliforniaDate Posted: 07/20Position: AdministrativePractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: Direct HireExecutive Assistant job in Glendale, CA is open right now through Special Counsel. To be considered for this full-time, direct-hire opportunity, you must have five or more years of experience providing top-of-the-line support to C-level executives. This is an opportunity to... View Details
Location: Los Angeles, CaliforniaDate Posted: 07/20Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: ContractTemporary Legal Secretary/Executive Assistant
Downtown Los Angeles office of International law firm is seeking a legal secretary/executive assistant for a long-term temporary assignment. Must have a minimum of 5 years of law firm experience, preferably in a large firm setting... View Details
Location: Van Nuys, CaliforniaDate Posted: 07/16Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Contracts LawEmployment Type: ContractSan Fernando Valley Corporation is seeking a Corporate/Contracts Attorney on a contract basis. Must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of two years experience drafting and negotiating vendor contracts
- Active member of the California... View Details
Location: Los Angeles, CaliforniaDate Posted: 07/15Position: RecordsPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: ContractA part time Law Library Assistant position is available now through Special Counsel.
This position requires a long term commitment to a part time schedule of 15 hours a week. This is ideal for current students interested in gaining law firm experience or their... View Details
Location: Los Angeles, CaliforniaDate Posted: 07/10Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Labor & EmploymentEmployment Type: Direct HireSpecial Counsel has a position available for Thai Fluent Attorneys.
Special Counsel is seeking attorneys licensed in any jurisdiction for an upcoming document review project in the LA area. The qualified candidate will have experience translating legal documents and fluent in Thai.... View Details
Location: Thousand Oaks, CaliforniaDate Posted: 07/09Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractA full time Litigation Secretary position is available now through Special Counsel.
This is a long term contract assignment in the Valley. The ideal candidate has 4+ years of experience, has strong attention to detail, and excellent written and verbal... View Details
Location: Arcadia, CaliforniaDate Posted: 07/08Position: Contracts AdministratorPractice Area: Contracts LawEmployment Type: Either Contract or Direct HireWe are currently seeking a Contracts Administrator for the following position:
• Contract analysis and drafting for a variety of different... View Details