Special Counsel Los Angeles
Special Counsel’s Los Angeles office has had a strong presence in the local legal market since 1996 providing attorney and paralegal search, as well as legal project staffing and document review solutions. We consult strategically with law firms to grow practice areas and office staff by applying our unique mix of industry expertise, creativity, dedication, and experience.
Our long-tenured staff has worked with clients of all sizes – from solo practitioners to midsize and large law firms – as well as many corporations and government entities. We have a solid reputation for placing mid-level and senior attorneys with experience in specific practice areas.
Conveniently located downtown, our Los Angeles office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services for entertainment law, as well as foreign language document review
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Los Angeles Paralegal Association (LAPA)
- Greater Los Angeles Association of Legal Administrators (GLA ALA)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association (BHBA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (WLALA)
- Latina Lawyers Bar Association (LLBA)
- Christian Legal Society (CLS)
- California Minority Counsel Program (CMPC)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles, CaliforniaDate Posted: 07/02Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Contracts LawEmployment Type: ContractA contract legal professional job is immediately available through Special Counsel in Los Angeles, CA.
The qualified candidate will be an attorney, paralegal or JD candidate. We are looking for Contract Express Experience (a must) along with legal document review... View Details
Location: Century City, CaliforniaDate Posted: 06/30Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: Contract To HireJunior Legal Secretary - Century City
Boutique law firm in Century City is seeking a junior legal secretary to join its team. Candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree and have at least one year of solid litigation experience in a law firm... View Details
Location: Los Angeles, CaliforniaDate Posted: 06/22Position: AttorneyPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractLarge law firm in the downtown area looking for a contract attorney with 5+ years of Labor and Employment experience. The qualified candidate must have wage and hour class action/litigation experience, along with medium to large (defense experience) law firm exposure, strong writing and... View Details
Location: Los Angeles, CaliforniaDate Posted: 06/22Position: RecordsPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: ContractA part time Library Assistant position is available now through Special Counsel.
This position requires a commitment of 15 hours a week and is... View Details
Location: Santa Monica, CaliforniaDate Posted: 06/12Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Entertainment & Sports LawEmployment Type: Contract To HireNew Corporate Transactional position is available now through Special Counsel. The position is contract to perm and is located in west Los Angeles. Ideal candidate has a JD and at least 3 years of experience drafting and negotiating music licensing agreements.... View Details
Location: Seattle, WashingtonDate Posted: 06/11Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Contracts LawEmployment Type: ContractTransactional/Contracts Attorney - Remote Work!
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years experience drafting and negotiating master supplier agreements, cloud service agreements and software license agreements
- Must be a licensed attorney in any... View Details
Location: Van Nuys, CaliforniaDate Posted: 06/08Position: ParalegalPractice Area: InsuranceEmployment Type: ContractCurrently seeking an experienced Legal Assistant/ Paralegal for an in house position at a very large, national corporation, located in Sherman Oaks. The right candidate will have experience responding to discovery, either in personal injury or insurance defense cases, and will be able to... View Details
Location: Pasadena, CaliforniaDate Posted: 06/08Position: AdministrativePractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HirePasadena Law firm is looking for a full time File Clerk to join their staff. This is an entry level position that offers on the job training; ideal for someone who is looking to gain law firm experience. The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable answering phones, is organized, has... View Details