Special Counsel Miami
The staff in Special Counsel’’s Miami office has more than 15 years of experience in providing legal staffing solutions to the South Florida’s law firms and corporate legal departments, including Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties. While we have a strong reputation for placing attorneys, paralegals and support staff in temporary, temp-to-perm, and permanent positions, we also provide project staff for document reviews of all sizes.
Our knowledge of the Miami-Dade legal community, combined with the national resources of Special Counsel, enable us to deliver unmatched expert legal staffing services to our clients throughout South Florida.
Our Miami office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- Access to a diverse pool of legal professionals with multi-language capabilities that includes Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, French, Japanese, German, Hebrew and several other languages
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project – conveniently located in the Financial District, at the corner of Brickell Avenue and Coral Way
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
Winner of Daily Business Review’s 2013 "Best of" in the following categories:
- #3 in Best Trial Consulting Firm
- #1 in Best Document Review Firm
- #2 in Best Legal Staffing and Recruiting Firm
- #2 Best e-Discovery Company
- #1 Best Case Management Solution
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- The Florida Bar
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC)
- Cuban American Bar Association (CABA)
- Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA)
- Haitian Lawyers Association (HLA)
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL)
- South Florida Paralegal Association (SFPA)
- Miami-Dade Legal Support Association (MDLSA)
- Association of Litigation Support Professionals (ALSP)
- Coral Gables Bar Association (CGBA)
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Latin Chamber of Commerce (LCC)
- Caribbean Bar Association (CBA)
- Kozyak Minority Mentoring Foundation
Recent Legal Job Postings in Miami
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FloridaDate Posted: 06/222017-06-22Position:Practice Area: Labor & EmploymentEmployment Type: Direct Hire
Fort Lauderdale Labor and Employment Law Paralegal Job
Now hiring for a labor and employment law paralegal position in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, courtesy of Special Counsel! Do you have 5+ years of experience providing support to attorneys in this practice...View Details.
Location: North Port, FloridaDate Posted: 06/192017-06-19Position:Practice Area: Government ContractsEmployment Type: ContractTemporary Government/Municipal Attorney Position Available (Remote)
Now hiring for a temporary, part-time government/municipal attorney position (remote) in Florida, courtesy of Special Counsel! Do you have 5+ years of government/municipal law experience? If so, then...View Details.
Location: Miami, FloridaDate Posted: 06/132017-06-13Position:Practice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Contract
Temporary Bodily Injury Insurance Defense Paralegal Position in Miami
Now hiring for a temporary bodily injury insurance defense paralegal job in Miami , FL courtesy of Special Counsel!
Temporary Bodily Injury Insurance Defense Paralegal Job...View Details.
Location: Deerfield Beach, FloridaDate Posted: 06/092017-06-09Position:Practice Area: InsuranceEmployment Type: Temp-To-HireBoca Raton PIP Insurance Defense Paralegal Job
Now hiring for a PIP insurance defense paralegal job in Boca Raton, Florida, courtesy of Special Counsel! Do you have 2+ years of experience providing support to attorneys in this practice? If so, then apply today to be...View Details.
Location: Naples, FloridaDate Posted: 06/012017-06-01Position:Practice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: ContractCommercial Real Estate Legal Secretary Job in Naples!
Now hiring for a commercial real estate legal secretary job with a large firm...View Details.
Location: Boca Raton, FloridaDate Posted: 06/012017-06-01Position:Practice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractDocument Review in Boca Raton – Attorneys Needed
Special Counsel is actively seeking attorneys for an upcoming document review project in Boca Raton, Florida. Qualified candidates must be U.S. licensed attorneys, available to work on site in Boca Raton, and open...View Details.
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FloridaDate Posted: 05/312017-05-31Position:Practice Area: Contracts LawEmployment Type: Direct HireFort Lauderdale Contracts Administrator Job
Now hiring for a contracts administrator job in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, courtesy of Special Counsel! Do you have 3+ years of experience providing support to attorneys in this practice area? If so, then apply today to be...View Details.
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FloridaDate Posted: 05/302017-05-30Position:Practice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Contract
Temporary Commercial Litigation Paralegal Job
Now hiring for a commercial litigation paralegal job in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, courtesy of Special Counsel! Do you have 3+ years of experience providing support to attorneys in this practice area? If...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy