Special Counsel Miami
The staff in Special Counsel’’s Miami office has more than 15 years of experience in providing legal staffing solutions to the South Florida’s law firms and corporate legal departments, including Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties. While we have a strong reputation for placing attorneys, paralegals and support staff in temporary, temp-to-perm, and permanent positions, we also provide project staff for document reviews of all sizes.
Our knowledge of the Miami-Dade legal community, combined with the national resources of Special Counsel, enable us to deliver unmatched expert legal staffing services to our clients throughout South Florida.
Our Miami office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- Access to a diverse pool of legal professionals with multi-language capabilities that includes Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, French, Japanese, German, Hebrew and several other languages
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project – conveniently located in the Financial District, at the corner of Brickell Avenue and Coral Way
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
Winner of Daily Business Review’s 2013 "Best of" in the following categories:
- #3 in Best Trial Consulting Firm
- #1 in Best Document Review Firm
- #2 in Best Legal Staffing and Recruiting Firm
- #2 Best e-Discovery Company
- #1 Best Case Management Solution
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- The Florida Bar
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC)
- Cuban American Bar Association (CABA)
- Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA)
- Haitian Lawyers Association (HLA)
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL)
- South Florida Paralegal Association (SFPA)
- Miami-Dade Legal Support Association (MDLSA)
- Association of Litigation Support Professionals (ALSP)
- Coral Gables Bar Association (CGBA)
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Latin Chamber of Commerce (LCC)
- Caribbean Bar Association (CBA)
- Kozyak Minority Mentoring Foundation
Recent Legal Job Postings in Miami
Location: Miami, FloridaDate Posted: 12/062016-12-06Position:Practice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractCalling all Non-Licensed JD's!
Special Counsel is currently staffing for a longterm part-time position with a prominent legal news client. Do you have experience with pleadings? Are you familiar with the Miami-Dade courthouse? Then this is the position...View Details.
Location: Miami, FloridaDate Posted: 11/142016-11-14Position:Practice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractSpanish Document Review in Downtown Miami – Bilingual Attorneys Needed
Special Counsel is actively seeking bilingual attorneys for document review project in Downtown Miami. Qualified candidates must be U.S. licensed attorneys, available for work in the downtown...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy