Special Counsel Miami
The staff in Special Counsel’’s Miami office has more than 15 years of experience in providing legal staffing solutions to the South Florida’s law firms and corporate legal departments, including Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties. While we have a strong reputation for placing attorneys, paralegals and support staff in temporary, temp-to-perm, and permanent positions, we also provide project staff for document reviews of all sizes.
Our knowledge of the Miami-Dade legal community, combined with the national resources of Special Counsel, enable us to deliver unmatched expert legal staffing services to our clients throughout South Florida.
Our Miami office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- Access to a diverse pool of legal professionals with multi-language capabilities that includes Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, French, Japanese, German, Hebrew and several other languages
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project – conveniently located in the Financial District, at the corner of Brickell Avenue and Coral Way
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
Winner of Daily Business Review’s 2013 "Best of" in the following categories:
- #3 in Best Trial Consulting Firm
- #1 in Best Document Review Firm
- #2 in Best Legal Staffing and Recruiting Firm
- #2 Best e-Discovery Company
- #1 Best Case Management Solution
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- The Florida Bar
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC)
- Cuban American Bar Association (CABA)
- Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA)
- Haitian Lawyers Association (HLA)
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL)
- South Florida Paralegal Association (SFPA)
- Miami-Dade Legal Support Association (MDLSA)
- Association of Litigation Support Professionals (ALSP)
- Coral Gables Bar Association (CGBA)
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Latin Chamber of Commerce (LCC)
- Caribbean Bar Association (CBA)
- Kozyak Minority Mentoring Foundation
Recent Legal Job Postings in Miami
Location: Tamarac, FloridaDate Posted: 11/142017-11-14Position:Practice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Either Contract or Direct HirePersonal Injury Paralegal
Now hiring for a personal injury paralegal position in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, courtesy of Special Counsel! Do you have 3+ years of experience providing support to attorneys in this practice area? If so, then apply today to be considered...View Details.
Location: Miami, FloridaDate Posted: 11/062017-11-06Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: Direct HireAre you an associate looking to join a growing commercial real estate practice group in South Florida? Are you business-minded and energetic? If so, this Commercial Real Estate Attorney Job in Miami, FL may be the right fit for you. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a...View Details.
Location: Naples, FloridaDate Posted: 10/272017-10-27Position:Practice Area: Intellectual PropertyEmployment Type: ContractIntellectual Property Attorney
Now hiring for a temporary to permanent IP attorney position in Naples, Florida, courtesy of Special Counsel! Do you have 7+ years of extensive intellectual property experience? If so, then apply today to be considered for this job!...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy