Special Counsel Miami
The staff in Special Counsel’’s Miami office has more than 15 years of experience in providing legal staffing solutions to the South Florida’s law firms and corporate legal departments, including Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties. While we have a strong reputation for placing attorneys, paralegals and support staff in temporary, temp-to-perm, and permanent positions, we also provide project staff for document reviews of all sizes.
Our knowledge of the Miami-Dade legal community, combined with the national resources of Special Counsel, enable us to deliver unmatched expert legal staffing services to our clients throughout South Florida.
Our Miami office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- Access to a diverse pool of legal professionals with multi-language capabilities that includes Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, French, Japanese, German, Hebrew and several other languages
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project – conveniently located in the Financial District, at the corner of Brickell Avenue and Coral Way
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
Winner of Daily Business Review’s 2013 "Best of" in the following categories:
- #3 in Best Trial Consulting Firm
- #1 in Best Document Review Firm
- #2 in Best Legal Staffing and Recruiting Firm
- #2 Best e-Discovery Company
- #1 Best Case Management Solution
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- The Florida Bar
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC)
- Cuban American Bar Association (CABA)
- Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA)
- Haitian Lawyers Association (HLA)
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL)
- South Florida Paralegal Association (SFPA)
- Miami-Dade Legal Support Association (MDLSA)
- Association of Litigation Support Professionals (ALSP)
- Coral Gables Bar Association (CGBA)
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Latin Chamber of Commerce (LCC)
- Caribbean Bar Association (CBA)
- Kozyak Minority Mentoring Foundation
Recent Legal Job Postings in Miami
Location: Miami, FloridaDate Posted: 02/122018-02-12Position:Practice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: Direct HireCommercial Real Estate Paralegal
Now hiring for a commercial real estate paralegal position with a large firm in Miami, FL! Do you have 5+ years of experience providing support to attorneys in this practice area? If so, then apply today to be considered for this...View Details.
Location: Miami, FloridaDate Posted: 02/022018-02-02Position:Practice Area: InsuranceEmployment Type: ContractLegal Assistant
Now hiring for a temporary legal secretary job in Miami, courtesy of Special Counsel! Do you have 3+ years of experience as a legal assistant? If so, then apply today to be considered for this opportunity!...View Details.
Location: Miami, FloridaDate Posted: 01/302018-01-30Position:Practice Area: Litigation – CivilEmployment Type: Direct Hire
A growing international firm is seeking a senior associate who has extensive litigation experience to join its Miami team. The associate would work under the guidance of both the firm's Miami office and New Jersey office. This is a great opportunity for an...View Details.
Location: Naples, FloridaDate Posted: 01/252018-01-25Position: AttorneyPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Direct HireParker + Lynch Legal is working on a confidential partner search for a growing multi-state firm with offices in Ft. Myers and Naples....View Details.
Location: Naples, FloridaDate Posted: 01/252018-01-25Position: AttorneyPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireWhat comes to mind when someone says excellent culture? This client! A distinguished AmLaw firm in Naples is seeking an experienced...View Details.
Location: Fort Myers, FloridaDate Posted: 01/252018-01-25Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Trust & EstatesEmployment Type: Direct HireA well-established boutique firm in Ft. Myers is seeking an Estate Planning and Probate Associate to join their practice. The firm is known for...View Details.
Location: Fort Myers, FloridaDate Posted: 01/252018-01-25Position: AttorneyPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireA highly-regarded boutique firm in Ft. Myers is seeking a personal injury associate for their established practice. With deep Ft. Myers roots,...View Details.
Location: Boca Raton, FloridaDate Posted: 01/252018-01-25Position: AttorneyPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireAre you interested in a better work-life balance and a team-oriented environment? If so, Parker + Lynch is working with a litigation firm with...View Details.
Location: Miami, FloridaDate Posted: 01/252018-01-25Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: Direct HireAn international AmLaw 100 firm is seeking Corporate Partners with at least $400K in portable business for their Miami office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large, international law firm with a multi-faceted corporate practice. Partners report higher income and more...View Details.
Location: Fort Launderdale, FloridaDate Posted: 01/242018-01-24Position:Practice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireA top rated Regional Firm is hiring! The Firm has an expanding Tier 1 Litigation Practice that is looking for a Senior Associate to join its South Florida team. This is an outstanding opportunity for growth as a trial attorney in a well-respected firm.
You are the...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy