Special Counsel Minneapolis
Since 1989, Special Counsel has been Minnesota’s leading provider of legal search and staffing services. Local law firms and in-house legal departments count on us to find the best attorneys, paralegals, and legal support staff on a permanent and temporary basis.
Conveniently located in Downtown Minneapolis, on the skyway system and the light rail on South Fifth Street, we offer:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Minnesota Women Lawyers (MWL)
- Minnesota Paralegal Association (MPA)
- Minnesota Association of Litigation Support Professionals (MALSP)
- Minnesota Association of Corporate Counsel (MNACCA)
- Legal Employees Educational Association (LEEA)
- Association for Legal Professionals (NALS)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Minneapolis
Location: Minneapolis, MinnesotaDate Posted: 02/082018-02-08Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Estate PlanningEmployment Type: Direct HireSpecial Counsel Minneapolis has an immediate opening for an Estate Planning and Probate Legal Administrative Assistant. This role will support the partner of a thriving practice in downtown Minneapolis. If you are a highly organized, personable and outgoing legal support professional...View Details.
Location: St. Paul, MinnesotaDate Posted: 02/082018-02-08Position: AttorneyPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel Minneapolis has an immediate need for an attorney with strong research and impeccable writing skills. Our open Franchise Litigation Research Project Attorney job will support a law firm in downtown St. Paul and will last approximately one month.
Duties include...View Details.
Location: Eagan, MinnesotaDate Posted: 02/062018-02-06Position: AttorneyPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel Minneapolis has an immediate opening for a Senior Legal Research Analyst! This position will last approximately 2 months, with a strong possibility of extension. If you are skilled at analyzing legal information and leveraging that intel for legal researchers, we want to...View Details.
Location: Minneapolis, MinnesotaDate Posted: 02/022018-02-02Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel Minneapolis has an immediate part-time job opening for a project attorney with a background in Commercial Real Estate. Are you an attorney looking to supplement your current practice or reduce your hours? This could be the perfect job for you!
This attorney...View Details.
Location: Saint Paul, MinnesotaDate Posted: 01/262018-01-26Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireA Law Firm Receptionist / Legal Assistant job in St. Paul, MN is available immediately. In this position, you will have the opportunity to be part of a hard-working legal team. Firm offers a competitive salary and great benefits in a convenient downtown location!
Roles and...View Details.
Location: Minneapolis, MinnesotaDate Posted: 01/262018-01-26Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Bankruptcy LawEmployment Type: Direct HireSpecial Counsel Minneapolis seeks a litigation paralegal with bankruptcy experience. We have a great job opportunity available for someone who would...View Details.
Location: Minneapolis, MinnesotaDate Posted: 01/232018-01-23Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Contracts LawEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel Minneapolis has an immediate opening for a temporary contracts attorney. If you are a lawyer with at least 4 years of experience and a deep knowledge in new technology areas, we want to hear from you! The position is anticipated to last approximately 5-8 months....View Details.
Location: Minneapolis, MinnesotaDate Posted: 01/222018-01-22Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel Minneapolis is looking for candidates with strong legal administrative support skills for an opening with a downtown law firm. This job is anticipated to begin within the next month and is temp-to-hire.
- Support attorneys in business transactions:...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy