Special Counsel Minneapolis
Since 1989, Special Counsel has been Minnesota’s leading provider of legal search and staffing services. Local law firms and in-house legal departments count on us to find the best attorneys, paralegals, and legal support staff on a permanent and temporary basis.
Conveniently located in Downtown Minneapolis, on the skyway system and the light rail on South Fifth Street, we offer:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Minnesota Women Lawyers (MWL)
- Minnesota Paralegal Association (MPA)
- Minnesota Association of Litigation Support Professionals (MALSP)
- Minnesota Association of Corporate Counsel (MNACCA)
- Legal Employees Educational Association (LEEA)
- Association for Legal Professionals (NALS)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Minneapolis
Location: Minneapolis, MinnesotaDate Posted: 06/212017-06-21Position: ParalegalPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireAre you looking to join a great Twin Cities legal team that offers a targeted portfolio of services to support clients’ complex needs? Special Counsel Minneapolis has an immediate opening for a Litigation Paralegal. If you are a positive, hard-working professional, this could be...View Details.
Location: Minneapolis, MinnesotaDate Posted: 06/142017-06-14Position: Executive AssistantPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: Direct HireAn Executive Assistant job is available with a very prominent local corporation in the southern metro area. This position is a great opportunity for a seasoned legal or executive assistant to support an executive staff member in a high-powered, collaborative environment. If you have...View Details.
Location: Eagan, MinnesotaDate Posted: 06/132017-06-13Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Contracts LawEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel Minneapolis has an opening for a Temporary Privacy Attorney at a local corporation. The position is anticipated to begin in July 2017 and will last approximately one year. Hours are part-time, but working 3 days per week is required.
Duties and...View Details.
Location: Minneapolis, MinnesotaDate Posted: 06/122017-06-12Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Estate PlanningEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel has an immediate opening for a paralegal with a strong background in estate planning, probate, and trusts! The position is available...View Details.
Location: Minneapolis, MinnesotaDate Posted: 06/082017-06-08Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel has a Temporary Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant job opening available immediately! This position will support the busy practice of a notable downtown Minneapolis law firm.
You are a perfect candidate if you have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years...View Details.
Location: Minneapolis, MinnesotaDate Posted: 05/312017-05-31Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: Direct HireAre you a Legal Assistant with a strong background in corporate or business transactions practice areas? Special Counsel Minneapolis has a direct hire role for you!
Responsibilities of the Transactional Legal Administrative Assistant include:
- Prepare legal documents and...View Details.
Location: Minneapolis, MinnesotaDate Posted: 05/302017-05-30Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel Minneapolis has an immediate opening for a Temporary Real Estate Paralegal. If you are a self-starter looking for exciting summer work, look no further! This position is with a large corporation in Minnesota and is anticipated to last two months.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy