Special Counsel Minneapolis
Since 1989, Special Counsel has been Minnesota’s leading provider of legal search and staffing services. Local law firms and in-house legal departments count on us to find the best attorneys, paralegals, and legal support staff on a permanent and temporary basis.
Conveniently located in Downtown Minneapolis, on the skyway system and the light rail on South Fifth Street, we offer:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Minnesota Women Lawyers (MWL)
- Minnesota Paralegal Association (MPA)
- Minnesota Association of Litigation Support Professionals (MALSP)
- Minnesota Association of Corporate Counsel (MNACCA)
- Legal Employees Educational Association (LEEA)
- Association for Legal Professionals (NALS)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Minneapolis
Location: Minneapolis, MinnesotaDate Posted: 07/212017-07-21Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Estate PlanningEmployment Type: ContractWe have an immediate need for a Temporary Trusts and Estates Legal Administrative Assistant for a 6 week period of time to cover an employee leave. This position will work in a large, prominent law firm in downtown Minneapolis beginning at the end of July.
Duties and...View Details.
Location: Minneapolis, MinnesotaDate Posted: 07/132017-07-13Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireSpecial Counsel Minneapolis has an immediate opening for a direct hire Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant. If you are adept at working in a team environment and supporting multiple attorneys, we want to hear from you!
- Manage litigation documents for...View Details.
Location: Minneapolis, MinnesotaDate Posted: 07/072017-07-07Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractLegal Administrative Assistants are needed for a temporary assignment, anticipated to last about 2 months, beginning in August. If you are available for and interested in this Temporary Litigation LAA job through Special Counsel Minneapolis, we want to hear from you!
Location: Minneapolis, MinnesotaDate Posted: 07/072017-07-07Position: ReceptionPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Direct HireSpecial Counsel Minneapolis has an immediate, permanent opening for a Law Firm Receptionist at a prominent downtown Minneapolis law firm. If you are looking for an opportunity to provide superior customer service and create a lasting first impression of the firm to visitors and clients,...View Details.
Location: Saint Michael, MinnesotaDate Posted: 06/292017-06-29Position: Contracts AdministratorPractice Area: Contracts LawEmployment Type: Direct HireSpecial Counsel Minneapolis seeks paralegal candidates with strong experience in contracts for an immediate In-House Part-Time Contracts Analyst job. If you have superior business acumen and have spent at least two years reviewing and helping legal departments negotiate vendor agreements,...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy