Special Counsel Norfolk
The Norfolk Special Counsel office has established itself as the leading provider of contract and direct hire attorneys and paralegals in the Norfolk and Virginia Beach area.
Our expert staff can provide experienced legal professionals on a temporary basis for general workload management, litigation support, and business transaction support; as well as search and placement services for your long-term hiring needs.
Conveniently located close to Interstate 64 and 264 on the south side of Hampton Roads in the busy Greenbriar area, we offer:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services, including maritime law and commercial real estate
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Hampton Roads Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce & SYNC 757
- Virginia Beach Legal Staff Association (VBLSA)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Tidewater Paralegal Association (TPA)
- Virginia Beach Bar Association (VBBA)
- Norfolk and Portsmouth Bar Association (NPBA)
- Hampton Roads Association for Corporate Real Estate (HRACRE)
- Virginia Peninsula Paralegal Association (VAPPA)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Norfolk
Location: Norfolk, VirginiaDate Posted: 04/112017-04-11Position:Practice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: Contract To HireA part time personal injury paralegal position in Norfolk, Virginia is available via Special Counsel. Our client is looking for someone that would like to work a flexible part time schedule. The person in this role will work 8 hours per week. That can be one 8 hour day or two 4 hour days....View Details.
Location: Portsmouth, Chesapeake and Norfolk , VirginiaDate Posted: 04/072017-04-07Position:Practice Area: ParalegalEmployment Type: Contract To HireSpecial Counsel is working with a handful of firms in the Hampton Roads area looking for paralegals with personal injury experience. These are contract to permanent plaintiff's personal injury paralegal openings. If you are an experienced legal professional knowledgeable in personal...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy