Special Counsel Philadelphia
Special Counsel’s Philadelphia office is the leading provider of contract and direct-hire attorneys and paralegals in the area. We supply unmatched document review services to law firms and corporations throughout the city, including project staffing, space procurement, and project management.
Our experienced staff, including former practicing attorneys and paralegals, can provide top legal professionals on a temporary basis for general workload management, litigation support, and business transaction support; as well as search and placement services for long-term hiring needs.
Conveniently located in Center City Philadelphia, we offer:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services, including expert witness and legal nurse review
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Association of Corporate Counsel –Delaware Valley Chapter (DELVACCA)
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Recent Legal Job Postings in Philadelphia
Location: Mount Laurel Township, New JerseyDate Posted: 11/212016-11-21Position: ParalegalPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel has a great job opportunity for an experienced Personal Injury/Defense Litigation Paralegal. Candidates with experience handling all phases of the litigation process from case initiation to the discovery period through trial are highly valued. Competitive salary and...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy