Special Counsel Portland
Special Counsel’s Portland office is made up of dynamic, energetic and passionate legal industry experts who are dedicated to helping professionals connect with the city’s top law firms and corporate legal departments. As experts in the world of work, we are a strategic partner to our clients and have a proven track record of success connecting them with exceptional talent.
Our Portland office offers:
- Located in the heart of beautiful downtown Portland close to public tranportation
- Our staff is comprised of talented recruiters who have been entrenched in the local Portland market for many years
- Local-market expertise coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources ensures we are able to offer the broadest range of services in the market
- Contract, contract-to-hire and search (direct-hire) services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams
- We also offer a range of Managed Solutions, featuring Technology Assisted Review on the highly advanced Viewpoint review platform. Our fully customizable Managed Review services deliver cost savings and process improvements
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
- Our key eDiscovery Services include Litigation Project Management, ECA & ESI Processing, Hosting and Analytic
We take pride in our robust partnerships with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC)
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA)
- Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Portland
Location: Portland, OregonDate Posted: 07/192017-07-19Position: ReceptionPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireReceptionist Job in Downtown Portland, Oregon
Courtesy of Special Counsel, we have an awesome law firm client looking to bring on a polished Receptionist to their team in Downtown Portland, Oregon. You are an ideal candidate if you have at least a year of experience in a...View Details.
Location: Portland, OregonDate Posted: 07/132017-07-13Position: RecordsPractice Area: Family LawEmployment Type: Direct HireDo you want an opportunity to work with one of the most respected and sought after firms in downtown Portland? If so, we currently have an exciting...View Details.
Location: Portland, OregonDate Posted: 07/062017-07-06Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Labor & EmploymentEmployment Type: Direct HireLegal Assistant (Labor and Employment) job in Portland, OR
Are you looking for a new opportunity within a firm that values professional development and upholds a family feel? If yes, then we have an amazing prospect for you. We are currently partnered with a leading Portland...View Details.
Location: Portland, OregonDate Posted: 06/302017-06-30Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Estate PlanningEmployment Type: Direct HireLegal Assistant (Estate Planning) job in Portland, OR
Are you looking for a fast-paced job where there is never a dull moment? Well then this might be the position for you! We have the pleasure of teaming up with a large Portland firm to help find an exceptional Legal...View Details.
Location: Portland, OregonDate Posted: 06/282017-06-28Position:Practice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Contract To HireLegal Assistant (Contract) Job in Portland, OR
Are you looking for an opportunity were you can test the position out before committing to...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy