Special Counsel Portland
Special Counsel’s Portland office is made up of dynamic, energetic and passionate legal industry experts who are dedicated to helping professionals connect with the city’s top law firms and corporate legal departments. As experts in the world of work, we are a strategic partner to our clients and have a proven track record of success connecting them with exceptional talent.
Our Portland office offers:
- Located in the heart of beautiful downtown Portland close to public tranportation
- Our staff is comprised of talented recruiters who have been entrenched in the local Portland market for many years
- Local-market expertise coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources ensures we are able to offer the broadest range of services in the market
- Contract, contract-to-hire and search (direct-hire) services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams
- We also offer a range of Managed Solutions, featuring Technology Assisted Review on the highly advanced Viewpoint review platform. Our fully customizable Managed Review services deliver cost savings and process improvements
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
- Our key eDiscovery Services include Litigation Project Management, ECA & ESI Processing, Hosting and Analytic
We take pride in our robust partnerships with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC)
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA)
- Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Portland
Location: Portland, OregonDate Posted: 03/202017-03-20Position: AttorneyPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractContract Attorney Job in Portland, OR
We are currently looking for an experienced contract attorney to assist a busy litigation practice...View Details.
Location: Salem, OregonDate Posted: 03/202017-03-20Position: SecretaryPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Contract To HireLegal Assistant Job in Salem, OR
We are looking for two Legal Assistants, one to support an attorney in the Litigation Department and one...View Details.
Location: Lake Oswego, OregonDate Posted: 03/102017-03-10Position: Contracts AdministratorPractice Area: Contracts LawEmployment Type: Direct HireContract Administrator Job in Lake Oswego, OR
Are you looking for an opportunity with better work-life balance, competitive benefits, and...View Details.
Location: Beaverton, OregonDate Posted: 03/082017-03-08Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Family LawEmployment Type: Contract To HireParalegal/Legal Assistant Job in Beaverton, OR
Are you looking for a fast paced and flexible opportunity within a small firm environment? If yes, then we have an exclusive opportunity to work with a highly successful family law office in Beaverton, OR. As the firms...View Details.
Location: Portland, OregonDate Posted: 03/062017-03-06Position: Technical SupportPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Contract To HireAre you looking for a more professional environment where you can utilize your IT background and receive better compensation for your expertise? Then...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy