Special Counsel Portland
Special Counsel’s Portland office is made up of dynamic, energetic and passionate legal industry experts who are dedicated to helping professionals connect with the city’s top law firms and corporate legal departments. As experts in the world of work, we are a strategic partner to our clients and have a proven track record of success connecting them with exceptional talent.
Our Portland office offers:
- Located in the heart of beautiful downtown Portland close to public tranportation
- Our staff is comprised of talented recruiters who have been entrenched in the local Portland market for many years
- Local-market expertise coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources ensures we are able to offer the broadest range of services in the market
- Contract, contract-to-hire and search (direct-hire) services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams
- We also offer a range of Managed Solutions, featuring Technology Assisted Review on the highly advanced Viewpoint review platform. Our fully customizable Managed Review services deliver cost savings and process improvements
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
- Our key eDiscovery Services include Litigation Project Management, ECA & ESI Processing, Hosting and Analytic
We take pride in our robust partnerships with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC)
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA)
- Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Portland
Location: Portland, OregonDate Posted: 09/112017-09-11Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireAre you an entry level candidate looking to get into Legal Assistance, one of the fastest growing career paths in Portland? If yes, then we are excited...View Details.
Location: Portland, OregonDate Posted: 09/112017-09-11Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Tort LawEmployment Type: Direct HireDo you enjoy a flexible and tight-knit environment? If so, then we have a wonderful opportunity for you to assist a well-established, boutique firm in downtown Portland with Legal Assistant and Receptionist functions. You are an ideal candidate if you have over three years of law firm...View Details.
Location: Portland, OregonDate Posted: 08/312017-08-31Position: ParalegalPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireWe are excited to partner with a local branch of a global firm here in Portland to help them find an outstanding Paralegal to join their litigation practice group. This is an opportunity to join an internationally recognized firm with over 300 lawyers represented in the “Best...View Details.
Location: Lake Oswego, OregonDate Posted: 08/302017-08-30Position: Contracts AdministratorPractice Area: Contracts LawEmployment Type: Direct HireContract Administrator Job in Lake Oswego, OR
Are you looking for an opportunity with better work-life balance, competitive benefits, and...View Details.
Location: Portland, OregonDate Posted: 08/282017-08-28Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct Hire
Are you tenured, legal professional looking for a new opportunity where you can take your skills to the next level? If so, we are currently on the search for a tenured Practice Assistant to join the team of a well-respected, AM Law 100 firm in downtown Portland, OR. You are an...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy