Special Counsel Raleigh
Special Counsel’s Raleigh office is the leading provider of legal search and staffing services to law firms and corporate legal departments across the Triangle and Triad areas of North Carolina. While we have a strong reputation for placing attorneys, paralegals and support staff into permanent and contract positions, we also provide project staff for document reviews of all sizes and can help procure space for your project.
Our Raleigh office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Raleigh-Durham Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- North Carolina Bar Association (NCBA)
- Triad Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Research Triangle Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Raleigh
Location: Greensboro, North CarolinaDate Posted: 01/162017-01-16Position:Practice Area: Administrative AsstEmployment Type: Either Contract or Direct HireAn excellent Litigation Legal Secretary job with a highly regarded boutique law firm in Greensboro, NC, is now available courtesy of Special Counsel. To be considered, you must have a strong administrative skill set and 2+ years’ of experience in a law firm setting. In addition, you...View Details.
Location: Raleigh, North CarolinaDate Posted: 01/162017-01-16Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Family LawEmployment Type: Direct HireCalling all family law paralegals in the Raleigh area! If you're looking to start the new year off with a new job opportunity, then look no further, we have the position you've been waiting for. Our client, a reputable Triangle area firm, is ready to bring an intelligent, team...View Details.
Location: Raleigh, North CarolinaDate Posted: 01/162017-01-16Position:Practice Area: Intellectual PropertyEmployment Type: Either Contract or Direct HireIf you're an IP paralegal who's ready to make a career move, then I have just the opportunity for you. We are currently sourcing for candidates for a couple of IP paralegal positions in the Triangle area. If you're constantly praised for your skills in analyzing reports...View Details.
Location: Raleigh, North CarolinaDate Posted: 01/042017-01-04Position: ParalegalPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Contract To HireA contract to hire Litigation Paralegal job in Raleigh, NC is available courtesy of Special Counsel. To be considered, you must have at least three (3) years of recent personal injury or insurance defense (preferred) experience. If you thrive in a fast-paced, challenging...View Details.
Location: Raleigh, North CarolinaDate Posted: 01/042017-01-04Position:Practice Area: Workers CompEmployment Type: Contract To HireA contract to hire Workers’ Comp Legal Assistant job in Raleigh, NC is now available courtesy of Special Counsel! To be considered for this excellent opportunity you must have a minimum of three (3) years’ of recent experience supporting a workers’ compensation practice....View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy