Special Counsel Richmond
Special Counsel’s Richmond office provides temporary staffing, temporary-to-hire placement, and direct hire search and placement of attorneys, paralegals and legal secretaries to a wide range of clients, including international law firms, mid-size boutiques and corporate legal departments. While principally serving clients in and around Virginia’s state capital, our Richmond branch also works closely with a broad spectrum of clients along the Atlantic corridor—including Virginia Beach and Chesapeake—as well as in the growing urban districts of Northern Virginia.
Richmond is home to six Fortune 500 and five Fortune 1000 companies, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, and four of the largest law firms in the United States—and we have maintained successful working relationships with each of these legal industry partners.
Our core strength lies in placing highly skilled candidates in leadership roles within law firms and corporate legal departments. We also routinely provide teams of seasoned document reviewers to help our clients complete their projects—large or small—under crucial deadlines and tight budget constraints. In addition, we consistently help our clients find experienced paralegals and legal secretaries on short notice.
Conveniently located in Innsbrook, we offer:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services, including maritime law and commercial real estate
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Richmond Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Richmond Paralegal Association
- Richmond Legal Secretaries Association (RLSA)
- Greater Richmond Chamber of Commerce
- Women in eDiscovery – Richmond Chapter (WiE)
- Richmond Chapter of eDiscovery
Recent Legal Job Postings in Richmond
Location: Richmond, VirginiaDate Posted: 03/232017-03-23Position:Practice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Either Contract or Direct HireAre you a Paralegal in Richmond, VA contemplating a job change but scared to start your search? Special Counsel is working with several law firms conducting confidential permanent Paralegal searches spanning multiple practice areas. If you have three years of experience working in a law...View Details.
Location: Richmond, VirginiaDate Posted: 03/012017-03-01Position:Practice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Contract To HireA Litigation Legal Secretary Job in Richmond, VA is currently available courtesy of Special Counsel. You will provide full-service litigation...View Details.
Location: Midlothian, VirginiaDate Posted: 03/012017-03-01Position:Practice Area: Workers CompEmployment Type: Contract To HireA Workers Compensation Paralegal job in Midlothian, Virginia, courtesy of Special Counsel! We are seeking candidates with at least five...View Details.
Location: Richmond, VirginiaDate Posted: 03/012017-03-01Position: AttorneyPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractWould you like to assist a local corporation on a highly confidential and classified project? If so, this Healthcare Contract Attorney job in Richmond, VA may be the right fit for you. You would work with a team of tenured partners and associates on healthcare regulatory and...View Details.
Location: Richmond, VirginiaDate Posted: 03/012017-03-01Position:Practice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireThe Special Counsel currently has a need for a SUPERSTAR Litigation Paralegal – to assist with litigation and corporate transactional matters with a great group. Candidates will work with matters such as on-going compliance and state and federal regulations related to...View Details.
Location: Richmond, VirginiaDate Posted: 02/282017-02-28Position:Practice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Either Contract or Direct HireRichmond law firm is in need of a marketing coordinator. This is a great opportunity to grow into a position with a fast paced firm.
- Organize events
- Assist with social media
- Prepare marketing packets
- Assist with business...
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy