Special Counsel San Antonio
Special Counsel’s San Antonio office is a pillar of the greater San Antonio and Bexar County legal community, supporting clients of all sizes—from solo practitioners to mid-size and large law firms, as well as Fortune 100 companies and government entities. Understanding that San Antonio’s legal community is both broad and close-knit, our experienced staff works strategically with clients in all sectors—including financial services, health care, tourism and government—to assist with their long-term growth and immediate staffing needs.
Conveniently located near the Medical Center and 15 minutes from both downtown and the airport, we offer:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- American Legal Administrators
- Alamo Area Paralegal Association (AAPA)
- South Texas Organization of Paralegals (STOP)
- Bexar County Woman's Bar Association (BCWB)
- Hispanic National Bar Association - San Antonio Chapter
Recent Legal Job Postings in San Antonio
Location: San Antonio, TexasDate Posted: 09/152016-09-15Position: Legal NursePractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Contract To HireNurse Analyst/Paralegal
job available courtesy of Special Counsel. This is for a large corporation seeking a nurse with recent experience in a hospital . Experience in ICU, ER and surgical .
This is a temp to hire opportunity paying 30.29 an hour.8:30-5:00 Monday - Friday. Great...View Details.
Location: San Antonio, TexasDate Posted: 09/152016-09-15Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Health CareEmployment Type: Direct HireNurse Paralegal job available in Downtown SA. courtesy of Special Counsel . If you have 5 years of Nurse Paralegal trial experience this job could be yours. Must have a current Nurse License in good standing. Direct Hire opportunity great pay and great firm...View Details.
Location: San Antonio, TexasDate Posted: 09/142016-09-14Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Litigation – CivilEmployment Type: Direct HireParalegal job opening courtesy of Special Counsel. If you have 2-3 years of Personal Injury experience on the Plaintiff side this job could be yours. Need strong litigation experience and bilingual . Direct hire opportunity .
litigation duties everything after the...View Details.
Location: San Antonio, TexasDate Posted: 09/132016-09-13Position: Litigation SupportPractice Area: Litigation – CivilEmployment Type: Direct HirePre-Litigation Case Manager job available courtesy of Special Counsel . If you have experience as a pre- litigation case manager this job could be yours. Supporting 2 attorneys .
Intake and meeting of clients
obtain police reports ,
letters of representation...View Details.
Location: San Antonio, TexasDate Posted: 09/012016-09-01Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: InsuranceEmployment Type: Contract To HireLitigation Legal Secretary job available downtown SA. courtesy of Special Counsel. If you have 5 years of insurance defense/commerical litigation this job could be for you .
e-filing with federal and state courts
good writing skills
Location: San Antonio, TexasDate Posted: 08/292016-08-29Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: InsuranceEmployment Type: Direct HireLitigation Legal Secretary job available courtesy of Special Counsel for a North Central insurance defense firm. Will be supporting 2 attorneys and Paralegal. Working on Insurance Defense cases. Direct Hire.
Need to be highly...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy