Special Counsel San Antonio
Special Counsel’s San Antonio office is a pillar of the greater San Antonio and Bexar County legal community, supporting clients of all sizes—from solo practitioners to mid-size and large law firms, as well as Fortune 100 companies and government entities. Understanding that San Antonio’s legal community is both broad and close-knit, our experienced staff works strategically with clients in all sectors—including financial services, health care, tourism and government—to assist with their long-term growth and immediate staffing needs.
Conveniently located near the Medical Center and 15 minutes from both downtown and the airport, we offer:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- American Legal Administrators
- Alamo Area Paralegal Association (AAPA)
- South Texas Organization of Paralegals (STOP)
- Bexar County Woman's Bar Association (BCWB)
- Hispanic National Bar Association - San Antonio Chapter
Recent Legal Job Postings in San Antonio
Location: San Antonio, TexasDate Posted: 10/162016-10-16Position: OtherPractice Area: Tax LawEmployment Type: ContractImmediate opportunity for experienced Compliance Analysts in Texas! Do you have 1+ years’ experience in regulatory compliance or knowledge in at least one area of compliance related to lending, deposit, privacy, tax or anti-money laundering?
Are you Bilingual Spanish to...View Details.
Location: San Antonio, TexasDate Posted: 10/162016-10-16Position: Legal NursePractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Contract To HireNurse Analyst/Paralegal
job available courtesy of Special Counsel. This is for a large corporation seeking a nurse with recent experience in a hospital . Experience in ICU, ER and surgical .
This is a temp to hire opportunity paying 30.29 an hour.8:30-5:00 40 hours a week . Monday...View Details.
Location: San Antonio, TexasDate Posted: 10/162016-10-16Position: ReceptionPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractReceptionist hours:
9-6, Anticipated assignment end date: Mid November, we would like a candidate who can commit until 11/21. Again, the end date is not set in stone. If you have worked as a receptionist in a law firm before this job could be for you . Seeking prior law firm...View Details.
Location: San Antonio, TexasDate Posted: 10/162016-10-16Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireLegal Secretary job available in Alamo Heights courtesy of Special Counsel. If you have over 5 years of litigation this job could be yours.
Direct Hire, benefits and good place to work.
working with Excel Spreadsheets and...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy