Special Counsel San Diego
Since 1999, Special Counsel has been the leading provider of attorney and paralegal search, as well as legal project staffing and document review solutions, to the San Diego legal community.
Our highly tenured recruiting staff, comprised of licensed attorneys and other former legal professionals, has more than 30 years of combined experience supporting clients of all sizes; from solo practitioners to midsize and large law firms, as well as Fortune 500 corporations and government entities.
Conveniently located downtown, our San Diego office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services for the tech and biotech industries
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- San Diego County Bar Association (SDCBA)
- San Diego Paralegal Association (SDPA)
- San Diego Legal Secretaries Association (SDLSA)
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- San Diego Chapter - Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC-SD)
See images of our TurnKey Legal Center below:
Recent Legal Job Postings in San Diego
Location: San Diego, CaliforniaDate Posted: 07/172018-07-17Position:Practice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: Direct HireSpecial Counsel is currently recruiting for a Corporate and Finance paralegal position for a national firm that has recently opened an office here in...View Details.
Location: San Diego, CaliforniaDate Posted: 07/172018-07-17Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: Direct HireA Real Estate Attorney position in San Diego, CA is now available with one of Special Counsel’s top clients. A minimum of two years of...View Details.
Location: San Diego, CaliforniaDate Posted: 07/172018-07-17Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Intellectual PropertyEmployment Type: Direct HireAm100 firm is looking for an IP Attorney in San Diego, CA that has experience in Patent Prosecution.
• Superior...View Details.
Location: San Diego , CaliforniaDate Posted: 07/162018-07-16Position:Practice Area: Litigation – CivilEmployment Type: Either Contract or Direct HireSpecial Counsel is recruiting for a Litigation Secretary for one of San Diego’s top Personal Injury/Insurance Defense firms. This firm, located right in the middle of downtown San Diego boasts a laid-back work environment and substantial opportunity for growth! This team...View Details.
Location: Costa Mesa, CaliforniaDate Posted: 07/032018-07-03Position:Practice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Either Contract or Direct HireAre you looking for a change in the new year? Special Counsel's Orange County office might have the position for you! We're currently seeking...View Details.
Special Counsel was named the best Legal/Litigation Support Staffing Agency in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
Special Counsel was named the best Managed Document Review Services provider in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
Parker + Lynch Legal was named the best Legal Staffing Provider for Attorneys in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
Parker + Lynch Legal was named Top 3 Legal Recruiter in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
D4 was named the best End-to-End eDiscovery Provider in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
D4 was named Top 3 Managed eDiscovery & Litigation Support Service Provider in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy