Special Counsel San Diego
Since 1999, Special Counsel has been the leading provider of attorney and paralegal search, as well as legal project staffing and document review solutions, to the San Diego legal community.
Our highly tenured recruiting staff, comprised of licensed attorneys and other former legal professionals, has more than 30 years of combined experience supporting clients of all sizes; from solo practitioners to midsize and large law firms, as well as Fortune 500 corporations and government entities.
Conveniently located downtown, our San Diego office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services for the tech and biotech industries
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- San Diego County Bar Association (SDCBA)
- San Diego Paralegal Association (SDPA)
- San Diego Legal Secretaries Association (SDLSA)
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- San Diego Chapter - Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC-SD)
See images of our TurnKey Legal Center below:
Recent Legal Job Postings in San Diego
Location: San Diego, CaliforniaDate Posted: 05/182018-05-18Position: SecretaryPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Either Contract or Direct HireA Legal Secretary job is immediately available in the San Diego area through Special Counsel! This is a great opportunity to work with a well-known firm and a group of friendly, experienced attorneys.
This position will involve supporting attorneys in a legal setting,...View Details.
Location: San Diego, CaliforniaDate Posted: 05/182018-05-18Position: Project AssistantPractice Area: Intellectual PropertyEmployment Type: PotentialSpecial Counsel is currently recruiting for an Intellectual Property Assistant job in San Diego, California!
Intellectual Property...View Details.
Location: Carlsbad, CaliforniaDate Posted: 05/092018-05-09Position: ReceptionPractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: TemporarySpecial Counsel’s San Diego office has an immediate opening for a Contract Receptionist Job in North County of San Diego, California! If you have at least two years of relevant law firm experience, then you are the ideal person for this position. If you are seeking experience in an...View Details.
Location: Sunnyville, CaliforniaDate Posted: 05/042018-05-04Position: AttorneyPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel is recruiting for a Nevada barred Civil Litigation Attorney for an immediate contract opportunity with our client with offices in San Diego with need of an attorney in Nevada. This is your opportunity to get your foot in the door with a busy law firm and that has...View Details.
Location: Costa Mesa, CaliforniaDate Posted: 05/012018-05-01Position:Practice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Either Contract or Direct HireAre you looking for a change in the new year? Special Counsel's Orange County office might have the position for you! We're currently seeking...View Details.
Special Counsel was named the best Legal/Litigation Support Staffing Agency in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
Special Counsel was named the best Managed Document Review Services provider in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
Parker + Lynch Legal was named the best Legal Staffing Provider for Attorneys in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
Parker + Lynch Legal was named Top 3 Legal Recruiter in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
D4 was named the best End-to-End eDiscovery Provider in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
D4 was named Top 3 Managed eDiscovery & Litigation Support Service Provider in the National Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy