Special Counsel San Diego
Since 1999, Special Counsel has been the leading provider of attorney and paralegal search, as well as legal project staffing and document review solutions, to the San Diego legal community.
Our highly tenured recruiting staff, comprised of licensed attorneys and other former legal professionals, has more than 30 years of combined experience supporting clients of all sizes; from solo practitioners to midsize and large law firms, as well as Fortune 500 corporations and government entities.
Conveniently located downtown, our San Diego office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services for the tech and biotech industries
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- San Diego County Bar Association (SDCBA)
- San Diego Paralegal Association (SDPA)
- San Diego Legal Secretaries Association (SDLSA)
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- San Diego Chapter - Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC-SD)
See images of our TurnKey Legal Center below:
Recent Legal Job Postings in San Diego
Location: San Diego, CaliforniaDate Posted: 01/092018-01-09Position:Practice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: Contract To HireSpecial Counsel is recruiting for a legal administrative assistant for one of our clients, a top CA regional law firm with offices downtown and in Del Mar. This firm is growing quickly so there is tremendous opportunity for growth and they are expanding into new markets as we speak!...View Details.
Location: San Diego, CaliforniaDate Posted: 01/082018-01-08Position:Practice Area: Health CareEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel is recruiting for a Data Privacy and Healthcare Attorney to help a fast-growing medical device company in San Diego with a HIPAA Assessment and GDPR planning initiative. Benefits include immediate and stable work, competitive rate, flexible work schedule, and...View Details.
Location: San Diego, CaliforniaDate Posted: 01/082018-01-08Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Real PropertyEmployment Type: Direct HireReady to make a career change in the new year? Our client, a progressive, boutique law firm in Mission Valley, has an immediate need for a...View Details.
Location: Solana Beach, CaliforniaDate Posted: 01/082018-01-08Position:Practice Area: Litigation – CivilEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel is recruiting for a Civil Litigation Attorney for an immediate contract opportunity with our client with offices downtown and in North County. This is your opportunity to get your foot in the door with a busy law firm and that has plenty of work to go around, no...View Details.
Location: San Diego, CaliforniaDate Posted: 01/042018-01-04Position: Legal SecretaryPractice Area: Intellectual PropertyEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel is recruiting for a Patent Prosecution Secretary for our client, one of San Diego’s leading IP firms in Del Mar. This position will support several Attorneys that support biotech industry clients. Responsibilities in this role...View Details.
Location: Costa Mesa, CaliforniaDate Posted: 01/032018-01-03Position:Practice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Contract To HireAre you looking for a change in the new year? Special Counsel's Orange County office might have the position for you! We're currently seeking an experienced Litigation Secretary to assist one of our busiest clients. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of recent work...View Details.
Location: San Diego, CaliforniaDate Posted: 12/192017-12-19Position:Practice Area: InsuranceEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel is recruiting for a Civil Litigation Attorney for an in-house contract position with one of San Diego’s leading home service and insurance providers, located in downtown San Diego. This position will report directly to the Supervising Attorney and assist with...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy