Special Counsel San Francisco
Special Counsel’s San Francisco office works with leading law firms and in-house legal departments to source top attorneys, paralegals, and legal support staff on a permanent and temporary basis.
Our tenured staff has unmatched experience delivering staffing solutions to law firms of all sizes and most of the city’s top corporate legal departments, as well as procuring offsite space to house document reviews. We have a strong reputation for legal expertise and building consultative relationships with legal professionals in our local market and throughout the state. In fact, our Bay Area offices have been recognized as one of the top legal agencies by The Recorder since 2007.
Conveniently located in the heart of the financial district, our San Francisco office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services, including technology transactions and regulatory attorneys
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Asian American Bar Association (AABA)
- Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom (BALIF)
- National Asia Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA)
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- International Paralegal Management Association (IPMA)
- Bay Area Legal Recruitment Association (BALRA)
Recent Legal Job Postings in San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, CaliforniaDate Posted: 02/222017-02-22Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Litigation – CivilEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel is currently staffing for a litigation paralegal to assist with a 6-week project. The position will be responsible for trial-prep, exhibit binders, and ad hoc responsibilities. If you're an experienced litigation paralegal interested in supporting a law firm in San...View Details.
Location: San Francisco, CaliforniaDate Posted: 02/202017-02-20Position: Contracts AdministratorPractice Area: Contracts LawEmployment Type: ContractAre you a commercial contract paralegal or contract manager looking for a new project? Interested in supporting a financial institution with transactional matters? If you answered yes, we may have a great contract opportunity for you. Special Counsel is staffing for a long-term commercial...View Details.
Location: San Francisco, CaliforniaDate Posted: 02/202017-02-20Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Litigation – CivilEmployment Type: ContractAre you a junior litigation attorney looking for a law & motion project? Have you always wanted to support a small insurance defense firm in the Financial District? If you answered yes, we may have a great contract opportunity for you. Special Counsel is staffing for a contract...View Details.
Location: San Francisco, CaliforniaDate Posted: 02/132017-02-13Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Litigation – CivilEmployment Type: Direct HireAre you a paralegal who is ready for the next step in your career? A busy San Francisco Financial District law firm has asked Special Counsel to identify a Junior Litigation Paralegal to join the firm in a full-time capacity.
• Proofreading reports...View Details.
Location: Northern San Mateo County, CaliforniaDate Posted: 02/132017-02-13Position: Admin Legal SupportPractice Area: Administrative AsstEmployment Type: ContractA busy legal department has a backlog of filing which needs to be organized and saved in accordance with the company’s document retention program. The information includes paper and electronic data in assorted formats.
The Temporary Legal Assistant we select for this...View Details.
Location: Redwood City, CaliforniaDate Posted: 02/062017-02-06Position: Executive AssistantPractice Area: TechnologyEmployment Type: ContractAre you an Executive Assistant that’s worked in a law firm or corporate legal department? Looking for a long-term contract opportunity to support VPs and Executives of a growing technology company? If yes, we may have the right opportunity for you. Special Counsel is staffing for a...View Details.
Location: San Francisco, CaliforniaDate Posted: 01/302017-01-30Position: ParalegalPractice Area: ParalegalEmployment Type: Direct HireAre you a Litigation Paralegal with at least five years’ experience in a law firm environment? Is it time to step up to the next level of your career? Do you crave working in a professional environment where your skills are respected and you are encouraged to develop? If so, this...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy