Special Counsel San Francisco
Special Counsel’s San Francisco office works with leading law firms and in-house legal departments to source top attorneys, paralegals, and legal support staff on a permanent and temporary basis.
Our tenured staff has unmatched experience delivering staffing solutions to law firms of all sizes and most of the city’s top corporate legal departments, as well as procuring offsite space to house document reviews. We have a strong reputation for legal expertise and building consultative relationships with legal professionals in our local market and throughout the state. In fact, our Bay Area offices have been recognized as one of the top legal agencies by The Recorder since 2007.
Conveniently located in the heart of the financial district, our San Francisco office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services, including technology transactions and regulatory attorneys
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to configurable TurnKey Legal Center document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Asian American Bar Association (AABA)
- Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom (BALIF)
- National Asia Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA)
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- International Paralegal Management Association (IPMA)
- Bay Area Legal Recruitment Association (BALRA)
Recent Legal Job Postings in San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, CaliforniaDate Posted: 02/142018-02-14Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Tax LawEmployment Type: Direct HireA Tax Associate position with a prestigious law firm in San Francisco/Silicon Valley is available via Parker + Lynch Legal, Special Counsel's...View Details.
Location: Sacramento, CaliforniaDate Posted: 02/132018-02-13Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: Direct HireA Corporate Associate position in Sacramento is currently available courtesy of Parker + Lynch Legal, Special Counsel's Attorney Search Division....View Details.
Location: San Francisco, CaliforniaDate Posted: 02/092018-02-09Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Environmental LawEmployment Type: Direct HireAn AmLaw firm in San Francisco is seeking an Environmental Litigation Associate to join their growing practice group. In particular, the firm seeks a candidate possessing the following:
• 3+ years’ experience handling environmental litigation matters in California...View Details.
Location: San Francisco, CaliforniaDate Posted: 02/012018-02-01Position:Practice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Direct HireSpecial Counsel is looking for a Corporate Legal Assistant with litigation AND transactional experience. The ideal candidate will have experience drafting corporate documents, filing corporate documents with state and federal agencies, and drafting / transcribing memos to file. Also, you...View Details.
Location: San Francisco, CaliforniaDate Posted: 01/292018-01-29Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Litigation – CivilEmployment Type: Contract To HireAre you a junior paralegal with amazing organizational skills and an eye for details? Do you feel confident and comfortable with research requests,...View Details.
Location: Seattle, WashingtonDate Posted: 01/262018-01-26Position: AttorneyPractice Area: LitigationEmployment Type: Direct HireAn AmLaw Firm in the Pacific Northwest is seeking a Construction Litigation Associate Attorney to join their Nationally-Ranked Practice group in either Seattle, WA or Portland, OR. The ideal candidate will have the following credentials:
• 3+ years’ experience in...View Details.
Location: Napa, CaliforniaDate Posted: 01/252018-01-25Position: ParalegalPractice Area: ParalegalEmployment Type: ContractAre you a junior legal assistant or junior paralegal interested in supporting a corporate legal department in Napa? Would you like to gain experience working in Intellectual Property, like trademark, copyright, or licensing? Or, maybe you're a legal professional with strong...View Details.
Location: San Francisco, CaliforniaDate Posted: 01/192018-01-19Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Litigation – CivilEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel is looking for an experienced litigation paralegal who is interested in assisting an in-house legal department. Are you a wiz when it comes to subpoenas, arbitrations, putting together trial binders, drafting motions in limine, shell drafting, calendaring, and...View Details.
Location: San Francisco, CaliforniaDate Posted: 01/182018-01-18Position:Practice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: Direct HireDo you have 3+ years of legal secretary or administrative experience, preferably in a large law firm? Do you exhibit excellent customer service skills, with the ability to type 70+ WPM with high accuracy? Are you an organized multi-tasker and team player, able to independently juggle...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy