Special Counsel Silicon Valley
Special Counsel’s Silicon Valley office works with leading law firms and in-house legal departments to source top attorneys, paralegals, and legal support staff on a permanent and temporary basis.
Our tenured staff has unmatched experience delivering staffing solutions to law firms of all sizes and most of the Bay Area’s top corporate legal departments, as well as procuring offsite space to house document reviews. We have a strong reputation for legal expertise and building consultative relationships with legal professionals in our local market and throughout the state. In fact, Special Counsel’s Bay Area offices have been recognized as one of the top legal agencies by The Recorder since 2007.
Conveniently located in San Jose, our Silicon Valley office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services, including technology transactions and regulatory attorneys
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- Asian American Bar Association (AABA)
- Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom (BALIF)
- National Asia Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA)
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- International Paralegal Management Association (IPMA)
- Bay Area Legal Recruitment Association (BALRA)
Recent Legal Job Postings near Silicon Valley
Location: San Jose, CaliforniaDate Posted: 06/262017-06-26Position:Practice Area: Litigation – CivilEmployment Type: Direct HireOur client, a well- established international law firm, is seeking a Case Assistant to join the Silicon Valley office.
- Support attorneys and paralegals.
- Organize and assemble client documents.
- Ensure files are...
Location: Santa Clara, CaliforniaDate Posted: 06/262017-06-26Position:Practice Area: Contracts LawEmployment Type: ContractSpecial Counsel is seeking a Contracts Administrator with 1 to 3 years of experience for a temporary assignment with a company in Santa Clara, California.
- At least one year of experience as a contracts administrator or...
Location: San Jose, CaliforniaDate Posted: 06/222017-06-22Position:Practice Area: TechnologyEmployment Type: ContractStuck in a rut and looking to make a transition this summer?
Our client is seeking a Contracts Specialist for a year long contract position.
- 3-4 years of experience.
Location: Palo Alto, CaliforniaDate Posted: 06/012017-06-01Position:Practice Area: OpenEmployment Type: Direct HireOur client, a top Palo Alto law firm, is seeking a Marketing Specialist to be located in the Palo Alto office. Under the supervision of the Sr. Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist will work closely with the practice group chairs, firm attorneys and other marketing team members to...View Details.
Location: Palo Alto, CaliforniaDate Posted: 06/012017-06-01Position: ParalegalPractice Area: ParalegalEmployment Type: Direct HireOur client, a top law firm is currently seeking a paralegal with 3+ years of credit/leasing experience in a law firm or financial environment for our Palo Alto office. Responsibilities are related to the documentation and closing of commercial lending transactions, including but not...View Details.
Location: San Mateo, CaliforniaDate Posted: 06/012017-06-01Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Entertainment & Sports LawEmployment Type: ContractOur client, a Silicon Valley video game company, has an immediate need for a Corporate Counsel. This role will provide support to all departments including Finance, Business Development, Marketing, Platform, Product Development, CS, QA and HR, including providing advice relating to labor...View Details.
EEO - EEO Poster Suppl - Affimative Action Policy