Special Counsel Washington, D.C.
Since 1987, the Washington, D.C. branch of Special Counsel has been a pillar of strength in the local legal market. We consistently rank as the market’s leading provider of temporary staffing, temporary-to-hire placement, and direct-hire search and placement of attorneys and paralegals, with clients ranging from Am Law Top 25 firms, to mid-size boutiques and solo practitioners, to Fortune 100 corporations and government agencies. Our effective recruiting and placement methods have earned us an unmatched reputation for successful project management.
In addition to being the leading temporary legal staffing agency in the nation’s capital, we are known as the "go-to" source for niche, complex opportunities, placing highly skilled legal professionals on long-term projects or in permanent positions.
Conveniently located in the famed "K Street Corridor" in the hub of the west-end business district, our Washington, D.C. office offers:
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire services
- Local-market expertise, coupled with Special Counsel’s national resources
- Knowledgeable, professional, and efficient services, including antitrust and intellectual property
- Custom solutions in workload management in a wide range of practice areas, including anti-trust second requests, IP litigation, FCPA investigations, and regulatory and compliance matters
- Staffing and management of on-site and off-site document review teams, discovery and eDiscovery projects
- On-demand access to three configurable TurnKey Legal Centers, specifically designed to provide document review project space, computers and equipment for your next eDiscovery project
- Our exclusive SightManager® document review management software featuring cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools that allow you to manage multiple projects securely and efficiently without leaving your office
We have strong alliances with legal professional organizations, such as:
- The District of Columbia Bar (DCBAR)
- National Capital Area Paralegal Association (NCAPA)
- International Paralegal Management Association (IPMA)
- Women in E-Discovery (WiE)
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA)
- National Women’s Law Center (NWLC)
Recent Legal Job Postings in Washington, D.C.
Location: Tysons Corner, VirginiaDate Posted: 08/27Position: AdministrativePractice Area: OpenEmployment Type: ContractA Legal Secretary job is available courtesy of Special Counsel in Tysons Corner, VA. To be considered for this position, you must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience. This is a temporary position with the possibility to become permanent.
Hours:... View Details
Location: Washington, District of ColumbiaDate Posted: 08/15Position: AttorneyPractice Area: SecuritiesEmployment Type: Direct Hire
A Financial Markets Associate Attorney job has opened up in Washington, D.C., and we’re working to find the right candidate. If you have between two and five years’ high-level... View Details
Location: Washington, District of ColumbiaDate Posted: 08/08Position: AttorneyPractice Area: Business LawEmployment Type: Direct Hire
A Capital Markets Associate position has opened up in Washington, D.C., and we’re working to find the right candidate. If you have between two to five years’ high-level relevant... View Details
Location: Washington, District of ColumbiaDate Posted: 08/07Position: ParalegalPractice Area: Litigation – CivilEmployment Type: Contract
A Document Review Position for Paralegals is available courtesy of Special Counsel in Washington, D.C. To be considered for this position, you must have Bachelor’s Degree. Prior document... View Details