Webinar: Business Social Networking Etiquette
Etiquette matters, whether you're in a business or a social setting. Based on the teachings of America's etiquette expert, this engaging webinar from Special Counsel and Parker + Lynch will help you navigate parties and business social events with ease and confidence.
Some of the main topics covered are:
- How to respond to an invitation - our invitation response is your first chance to make a positive impression. Make the most of it.
- How to approach new groups - Get tips for introducing yourself and building new relationships through networking at parties and events.
- How to make small talk - Hear pointers on how to create comfortable conversations.
- How to manage passed food - Learn how to handle passed food, alcohol consumption and more.
- How to follow up - Sending an appropriate thank you to your host after the event can help solidify the professional image you are trying to convey.