Special Counsel, the nation’s leading provider of end-to-end legal solutions, earns six top spots in the Best of 2019 Awards from The National Law Journal.
About the NLJ Survey
Now in its eighth year, The National Law Journal – part of American Law Media – showcases the results from its Best Of readers survey, where readers cast votes for the best providers of services and goods to the legal profession. Readers of the publication are made up of legal industry professionals and members of the in-house legal community.
We would like to thank The National Law Journal and its readers for naming the Special Counsel family of offerings – EQ, D4, Parker + Lynch Legal, and SCI – a “Best Of” winner in the following categories:
- #1 for Managed Document Review Services – EQ
- #1 Managed eDiscovery & Litigation Support Service Provider – EQ
- #1 End to End E-Discovery Provider – D4
- #1 for Legal Staffing Provider for Attorneys – Parker + Lynch Legal
- Top Three Legal Recruiter – Parker + Lynch Legal
- #1 Legal/Litigation Support Staffing Agency – SCI
Special Counsel is extremely grateful and honored to receive this recognition. Thanks again to everyone who took the time to vote for Special Counsel!
Click here to read the full press release.