“Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow.” – William Pollard
Our Managing Attorneys are an elite tactical squad. They are prepared, trained, and ready to meet any challenge head on. They are fearless and ready to take the plunge into whatever case comes their way, no matter the size, complexity, or logistics. Our MAs are on the front lines, making sure that we deliver the best work product no matter what it takes, all while keeping the clients happy and meeting their rigorous demands. Late nights and weekends are common. Taking all the punches, getting back up and starting over again the next day. You won’t find this team lying down, tucked away asleep in bed by 10pm.
Knowledge is Power
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
Go ahead and ask. You know you want to. How did we get so lucky to have such a talented team of Managing Attorneys? Well, it has nothing to do with luck and everything to do with precision. Every Managing Attorney has been carefully selected and they all have one common thread: Learning is essential to growth and growth is essential to success.
“Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education.” – Mark Twain
Our Managing Attorney team takes pride in its achievements yet understands the need to learn and grow in order to remain at the forefront of the rapidly advancing industry of e-discovery. In order to perform the nuanced juggling act of everything involved with managing an e-discovery project, our MA team has obtained various professional e-discovery certifications to make sure that they are providing the client with the best advice and recommendations.
To illustrate just how talented this MA team truly is, a few examples of their certifications and memberships include:
- ACEDS (Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists); CEDS certification requires rigorous testing on areas such as information management, project planning, litigation hold implementation, data culling and processing, review planning, international discovery, budgeting and technology (https://www.aceds.org/)
- Relativity Certified User (https://www.relativity.com/ediscovery-training/certification/relativity-certified-user/)
- Brainspace Certified Analyst (https://www.brainspace.com/training/)
- Catalyst certification: This certification course includes several areas of training including learning how to navigate Insight, customize displays, perform searches, redact documents, and create reports and charts (https://support.catalystsecure.com/certification/catalyst-insight-certified-user)
- Blackout Certification (https://www.milyli.com/automated-redaction-software-tool)
- Sedona Conference membership (https://thesedonaconference.org/)
- EDRM membership: This is a group of e-discovery and legal professionals who help develop resources as a guide to the adoption and use of e-discovery technology (https://www.edrm.net/)
- Lean Six Sigma (https://www.leansixsigmainstitute.org/)
- Viewpoint Review & Analytics Administrative Certification
- Certificate in healthcare law
- Licenses to practice law in multiple jurisdictions
“Times and conditions change so rapidly that we must keep our aim constantly focused on the future.” – Walt Disney
What’s next for our MA team, you ask? They will keep pushing, thriving, learning, growing, and meeting every challenge head on. They will continue to provide the best work product in our industry and keep our clients happy. New challenges are constantly headed our way, but this MA team is prepared and up to the challenge. Meet the Special Counsel team!