Electronic time tracking
Operations companies can view the recorded time and release the wage payments electronically.
Electronic release of working hours
Your solutions are supported by the country's largest pool of legal specialist candidates.
Our invoices are sent electronically and do not require our administration to be physically present.
Our team of recruiters regularly use digital interview tools for convenience and to shorten placement time.
Need company support or more information?
Employment Needs Have Shifted
As part of the Adecco Group, we service most of the world’s global Fortune 500 companies. Because of our reach, we have a unique perspective when it comes to employment needs. Here are the industries where we’re seeing expanding needs:
- Manufacturing and certain Pharmaceuticals
- Video Technology for Remote Work
- Professional Employer Organization
- Municipalities and Government
- Title Companies
- Call Centers
- Healthcare both Clinical and Nonclinical
- Supply Chain and Distribution
- Law Firm Support
- Retailers and Grocery
- Education and e-Learning
Have experience in one of the industries above and want to help?
Apply for a job
Managing A Remote Workforce
Now, more than ever, remote work has become an everyday topic. As businesses work to create their plans amidst so many unknowns, securing successful ways to implement and maintain remote work has become important. Within our brands, we’ve been aware of this for some time and have worked hard to ensure that many of our teams are fully equipped to maintain their work remotely.
Because of this, we put together a quick webinar that details best practices. In it, we discuss:
- Expectation setting and management training pointers
- Strategies for effective communication and performance management
- Necessary support technology and maintaining company culture
Click here to watch our webinar