Now hiring for a Legal Accounting Assistant job in Jacksonville, Florida courtesy of Special Counsel! Do you have three plus years’ experience in accounting? Our downtown Jacksonville client is seeking an experienced assistant to support the accounting department!
Legal Accounting Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Administers accounts payable and receivable
- Reviews and edits pre-bills
- Review and verify accuracy of billing and supporting documentation as required
- Research and respond to inquiries regarding billing issues and problems.
- Three plus years’ accounting experience
- Law office accounting experience is preferred
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with attorneys, secretaries, and clients
- Proficiency in Tabs software
Does this Legal Accounting Assistant job in Jacksonville, Florida sound like a perfect fit? To be considered for this opportunity, apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com and follow @SCIJacksonville on Twitter and Facebook for daily updates on new positions and the legal market in northeast Florida!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled