An administrative assistant job in Raleigh, North Carolina is immediately available via Special Counsel. To be considered for this opportunity you must have an Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, or paralegal certificate and at least three years’ experience in a similar role. Exceptional drafting and proofreading skills are required. A minimum typing speed of 70 words per minute and advanced MS Word/Excel scores are also a must. This position is with a well-respected law firm with great work-life balance.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Extensive document drafting and proofreading
- Maintain and update electronic database
- Expense reporting
- Schedule and calendar maintenance
- Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, or Paralegal Certificate
- Minimum three years’ experience working in a law firm or corporate legal department
- Advanced Microsoft Word/Excel knowledge
- Typing speed 70+ wpm
- Excellent drafting and research skills
- E-filing knowledge
- Excellent references
- History of job stability
If you are interested in this administrative assistant job in Charlotte, NC, please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our website: specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled