Special Counsel's client in the western suburb of Pittsburgh is looking for an administrative assistant. Do you have any administrative experience? Would you like to grow as a legal professional? Would you like some flexibility and free parking with zero overtime? This is a long term project and has helped many candidates grown in the legal field. To hear more about this amazing opportunity please send your resume to Pittsburgh@specialcounsel.com
Job Skills Needed:
- Ability to provides service and support for both internal and external customers. Reviews, sorts, and distributes facility/department mail.
- Photocopies and files office-related documents.
- Performs various routine administrative tasks, including but not limited to data entry and invoice/form processing, and routine correspondence.
- Maintains inventory of office equipment and supplies.
- Ensures efficient functioning of office equipment by notifying appropriate department/vendor of any issues or required repairs.
- MINIMUM EDUCATION High school diploma or GED required.
- MINIMUM EXPERIENCE Two (2) years experience in a clerical support or related area.
- Ability to type 40 wpm
Please send resume to email@example.com
Equal opportunity employer
- General business skills such as typing; data entry and review; and use of phone, copier, and fax.
- Ability to communicate with clients, customers and attorneys and paralegals