Parker + Lynch Legal is working with a law firm in Valdosta, Georgia, that is seeking an experienced associate attorney. This position will focus on corporate and commercial real estate transactions (both finance and development). Associates at this firm take on significant responsibility and immediate direct client interaction. This firm offers a highly competitive (state-wide, not just locally) compensation structure and excellent work life balance.
- At least 2 years of prior law firm experience
- Experience with corporate, finance and/or commercial real estate transactions preferred
- Associates with strong law school credentials, experience with other areas of the law, and a strong drive to learn will also be considered
- JD from accredited law school required
- Must be licensed to practice law in the U.S., preferably in the State of Georgia.
Are you interested in this associate attorney position? If so then please apply submit your resume below in confidence. You may visit our website at https://www.specialcounsel.com/ for additional opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled