Special Counsel is assisting a well-respected, boutique law firm in Alpharetta in its search for an Associate Attorney for its Workers' Compensation practice. The firm takes a full-service approach to the practice of law with an emphasis on representing individuals, small businesses, and publicly-held companies in sophisticated commercial litigation, workers' compensation, corporate and commercial real estate transactions, trusts and estates, tax planning, and tax controversy matters.
The firm is comprised of highly-decorated attorneys and boasts a collegial and respectful work environment and competitive salary and benefits.
Ideal candidates will have:
- At least 3 years of workers' compensation experience, although newly licensed attorneys will be also be considered
- Strong research, writing, and advocacy skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a demonstrated enthusiasm for developing clients and growing a legal practice
- Georgia licensure required
- This would be a great career opportunity for someone looking to control their professional destiny while providing big firm service in a small firm environment! Apply below if you are interested in joining this outstanding Georgia law firm.