Are you a lawyer who is looking for a non-traditional legal career? Have you also worked in retail sales, sold real estate or owned your own business either full-time or part-time? Or, do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and looking to something different? Do you have strong ties to the Ohio market? If so, you should consider applying for this attorney recruiter position available with Parker + Lynch Legal, Special Counsel's attorney search division in Cincinnati, OH!
Some of the responsibilities of the attorney recruiter job include:
- Recruiting attorneys for positions with law firms and corporate legal departments
- In-depth interviewing with attorney candidates to assess marketability
- Networking with attorneys and legal professionals
- Extending offers of employment to attorney candidates and negotiating compensation packages
You could be the perfect person for this job if you have the following:
- No recruiting experience (That's right! No recruiting experience required!)
- Legal background and the desire to move into a sales/recruiting role
- Enthusiasm and personal motivation
- Business acumen and an entrepreneurial edge
- Prior sales experience (retail, client services)
Apply today if you are interested in learning more!