Are you ready to move into an Attorney Recruiting Manager position with a top global law firm? Do you enjoy contributing to a collaborative team environment? If so, this Attorney Recruiting Manager position in Washington, DC may be the perfect fit for you! An international law firm is seeking an experienced and dynamic Attorney Recruiting Manager to support their busy team.
- Responsible for all aspects of legal recruiting (including summer associates, law clerks, fall associates, patent agents, and lateral associate/partner hires).
- Liaise with search firms.
- Initial and on-going point of contact for candidates.
- Draft correspondence related to legal hires and coordinate relocation.
- Works closely with Partners regarding offers and follow-up.
- Develop summer program, including budget, social and training calendar, assignment process and mentors.
- Arrange on-campus interviews, job fairs, interview packets, and maintain good working relationship with career service offices. You will take the lead on law schools/job fairs.
- Participate with the planning and coordinating of local diversity and women’s initiative events.
- Bachelors’ degree required
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in legal recruiting experience
- A minimum of 3 years in a managerial role
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to take on your career to the next level with this Attorney Recruiting Manager position in Washington, DC.