A top, national firm seeks an Bankruptcy Litigation Associate to join their Orange County, CA office.
Highlights of the position:
- Gain hands-on experience in all aspects of litigation
- Work on a wide range of sophisticated matters
- Substantial client contact
- Competitive compensation
- Attainable billable hour requirements
- J.D. from a highly-ranked law school
- Top academic performance
- At least two (2) years of bankruptcy experience (trial &/or deposition experience preferred) in a large firm setting
- Excellent writing skills
- Candidates must be licensed in California
If this sounds like you, please apply below!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled