Boutique firm that specializes in commercial Real Estate is seeking an experienced paralegal with a minimum of 5 years’ bankruptcy experience in complex Chapter 11 and 7 cases.
• Assist in all aspects of the Chapter 11 reorganization process
• Prepare fee applications and monthly fee statement narratives
• Analyze claims, objections and related documentation
• Cite check and Bluebook legal briefs and memoranda
• E-file pleadings within the Federal Courts and specifically Bankruptcy Court
• Conduct factual and precedent research
• Prepare for and attend hearings and oral arguments
Must have at least 5 years of bankruptcy experience
BA or para cert is preferred
Job will initially be remote, but eventually they need to be able to go into the Manhattan office
Roughly 40 hours a week, OT is not expected
Pay is commensurate on experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records