Are you an organized, detail oriented Billing Assistant who can perform at a high level in a fast paced legal environment? If so, we have an excellent opportunity waiting for you at a law firm in Orange County.
- Review pre-bills / invoices to ensure all entries are in compliance with client specific guidelines
- Review client reductions to determine accuracy or if appeal process is necessary
- Create reports as instructed by management
Required skills and experience:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Multiple task with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent follow through
- Strong communication skills
To be considered for this position, please apply below.