Parker+Lynch Legal is seeking a Business Development Manager in Washington, DC. The candidate will manage the business development and marketing initiatives for the Litigation and Labor and Employment practices.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Planning, preparing and implementing the Business Development Department's initiatives, including any of the following: pitch/proposal, RFP responses, cross-selling activities, and promotion of best practices;
- Collaborate on key client and industry initiatives;
- Development and execution of annual business plans for both developing practices and client relationships;
- Preparation, editing, coordination and dissemination of materials including pitches/proposals;
- Identify and research new business opportunities and stay abreast of market trends
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing; Advanced degree is a plus;
- At least 3 years of law firm marketing management experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and InterAction;
- Fundamental knowledge of marketing principles, procedures, concepts, and practical applications
If you are interested in this Business Development Manager role in Washington, DC, apply today by submitting your resume below! Or you may visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply and view additional opportunities.