A Business Development Specialist job is available in the Washington, D.C. office of a top-tier global law firm. Your proficiency with Lexis/Nexis, EDGAR, PACER, and West Monitor Suite is required. If selected, you will be responsible for developing technical understanding of clients to proactively identify revenue-producing opportunities for your dynamic and talented team. A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package await the selected candidate. If you’re looking to further your career in a fast-paced, legal environment, this might be the ideal opportunity for you.
Business Development Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare sophisticated, thoughtful, and persuasive pitches
- Monitor news intelligence
- Conduct detailed research and analysis
- Gather intelligence on industry trends
- Identify and recommend new business strategies
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three years minimum of directly related experience
- Proficiency with Lexis/Nexis/EDGAR, PACER, and West Monitor Suite
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Exceptional presentation and verbal communication abilities
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task to meet multiple deadlines
If this opportunity excites you, apply today! Chosen candidates will be offered a salary commensurate with experience. Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled