Parker & Lynch Legal is recruiting for a Business Research Specialist in San Francisco, CA. Qualified candidates must have a bachelors degree and at least four years of experience in legal marketing or experience working in the Project Finance industry.
- Develop business development and marketing plans.
- Collaborate with other relevant practice groups to promote cross-sharing ideas.
- Work with practice group leaders/partners on a broad range of business development and marketing strategies, demonstrating an understanding of practice group and industry norms.
- Keep abreast of developments in the project finance and energy field.
- Conduct competitive intelligence and research.
- Proactively participate in key industry networks.
- Produce dynamic client development educational programs.
- Identify speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
- Target appropriate membership opportunities; create visibility; and advance business development goals.
- Identify and coordinate business opportunities through collecting and proactively sharing information.
- Ensure strong intra-departmental communication and client service.
- Develop supportive relationships with offices where practice group attorneys are located.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required. At least four years of relevant project finance industry experience (legal marketing preferred)
- Strong knowledge of core marketing principles including driving innovative tools and programs, competitive intelligence, market research, and pitch and RFP responses.
If you are interested in this Business Research Specialist role in San Francisco, apply today by submitting your resume below! Or you may visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply and view additional opportunities. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.