Special Counsel is seeking a Business Immigration Assistant for a contract role in Ft. Mill, SC.
- Provides substantive assistance to attorneys, clients, and staff in the Business Immigration Section.
- Prepares error-free, high quality employment-based immigrant petitions.
- Prepares supporting documentation for applications and petitions.
- Utilizes industry related software to complete forms and other documents
- Researches, summarizes and/or reviews state and federal rulings, cases, regulations, and statutes regarding immigration-related issues.
- Interacts with various outside entities
- Works independently
- 2+ years of business immigration experience
- Proficient with the use of MS Word
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under significant time constraints.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below. Visit www.specialcounsel.com to view our opportunities throughout the country.