Special counsel is seeking a business immigration paralegal for a boutique law firm in Central Austin! This is a great opportunity to work with an tenured group of attorneys in a fast paced law firm environment.
Job Duties include:
- Prepare business-based immigration cases
- Significant client interaction and case responsibility
- Minimum of one year's experience as a paralegal with H-1B, L-1 and PERM cases; experience with O visas preferred
- Must have strong writing skills (writing sample required)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent organizational, writing and communication skills
- Paralegal certificate or Bachelor's degree (any field) preferred but not required
- Salary commensurate with experience*
If you are interested in this opportunity, APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled