Parker + Lynch Legal is conducting an exciting search for a Capital Markets Associate opening with one of the most prestigious firms in the country’s Dallas, TX office. The firm’s clients include some of the most well recognized and highly respected companies nationally.
Consideration requires at least two years of large law firm experience in capital markets work and superior academic credentials. A highly competitive salary and benefits package are provided.
- Represent issuers, underwriters, and shareholders in a variety of capital raising transactions, including initial public offerings, secondary offerings, exchange offers, tender offers, and debt offerings in the U.S. and abroad.
- Advise public companies on SEC disclosure, corporate governance, and other corporate and compliance matters.
- JD from an accredited U.S. university
- Minimum one (1) year of securities-related and/or capital markets transactional experience
- Large firm experience preferred
- Superior academic credentials
- Admitted and in good standing with any State Bar
This is a phenomenal career opportunity for someone interested in joining a leading practice within one of the world's premier global law firms!
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in additional detail, please submit your resume through the link below. We would love to hear from you and talk with you about your experience and this opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled