Are you an experienced civil litigation paralegal interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in Los Angeles, CA? This firm deals largely with class action and plaintiffs side litigation. The successful candidate will be team-oriented and intuitive—never letting important details and dates fall through the cracks. You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofreading legal documents and correspondence; case and file management; calendaring and keeping attorneys aware of upcoming deadlines and happenings; filing and e-filing in state and federal courts; coordinating and scheduling meetings; and other tasks as assigned. You will also be responsible for administrative tasks, such as billing and expense report support, attorney time entry, printing projects, answering and screening telephone calls, and monitoring deadlines and schedules. The ideal candidate will be a pleasure to work with, with a no-task-too-small, pleasant demeanor and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years of civil litigation paralegal experience
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A thorough understanding of filing and e-filing procedures in state and federal courts, legal document formatting guidelines, and calendaring procedures
- Solid organizational and time management skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified civil litigation paralegal interested in stepping up your career, please apply today! To see additional job opportunities across the country, check out www.specialcounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.