We are filling multiple roles with our corporate client in Beaverton, OR. This role is ideal for Juris Doctors and a Bar admission is not required. The roles are currently remote but will return part-time to their Beaverton, OR office when it is safe to do so. This role provides a set Monday- Friday 8:30-5 schedule, excellent training and a team atmosphere! You will help with case work, claiment correspondance and document review. This role is not fully document review because there is a variety to the work!
• Respond to email inquiries from claimants
• Reviews and codes legal documents
• Receives training, direction and oversight from project managers and/or outside counsel for each project
• Follows procedures and policies
• Proofread legal documents and legal emails
Required Qualifications & Characteristics
• JD from an accredited US law school or foreign law degree and LLM
• Prior document review experience is helpful
• Tech savvy and ability to learn new software systems
• Detail oriented
• Customer service oriented
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records